Munster

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Has re-signed until the end of 2019, woo hoo!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just re-signed our best young player and there has only been a couple of posts talking about it. Disappointing effort that.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fantastic news. The future of our club.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:Just re-signed our best young player and there has only been a couple of posts talking about it. Disappointing effort that.
And they were probably both me lol.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think every Storm member and supporter would be rapt. Some peeps just express things (or don't express things) differently...

His aspiration to hopefully be a one club player is a testimony to himself, Melbourne Storm RLFC, Craig Bellamy, his team mates, Members and supporters
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Greetings to all members of The Bai Stand. After reading this excellent forum for a number of years, this is my first post, and I use it to congratulate the club on signing Eddie long term. He is the latest in a small but very distinguished group of players to have worn the coveted number 1 jersey, going back to the great man Robbie Ross, a big favourite of mine and my kids from the early days, and whose name I have selected on this forum.

Congrats to all of you who post on this forum . You are all so knowledgeable- I get much more information here than on the Club website. Also, you are very respectful of each other's views, which is most refreshing.

Tomorrow I fly overseas for work, and will be away until late this month. Happily I won't miss a home game, but I will be relying on you all to keep me informed - as you always do - while I am away.

Best wishes, and hopefully I can post a few more comments on my return.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

RobbieRoss wrote:Greetings to all members of The Bai Stand. After reading this excellent forum for a number of years, this is my first post, and I use it to congratulate the club on signing Eddie long term. He is the latest in a small but very distinguished group of players to have worn the coveted number 1 jersey, going back to the great man Robbie Ross, a big favourite of mine and my kids from the early days, and whose name I have selected on this forum.

Congrats to all of you who post on this forum . You are all so knowledgeable- I get much more information here than on the Club website. Also, you are very respectful of each other's views, which is most refreshing.

Tomorrow I fly overseas for work, and will be away until late this month. Happily I won't miss a home game, but I will be relying on you all to keep me informed - as you always do - while I am away.

Best wishes, and hopefully I can post a few more comments on my return.
Glad to have you on board RR.....welcome ! The Bai Stand really is a great place to share views and get information (some official...some unofficially official.. :lol: )as you have seen...looking forward to your future contributions. Go Storm ;D
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Greetings RobbieRoss. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and I would think that all of us who remember your namesake would have had him as a favourite too.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Two good signings in the FB division: Munster to Storm and RobbieRoss to Bai Stand!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Welcome RobbyRoss. I still have wood from that time you smashed Adrian Lam into another universe.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

He is a gun and I like the fact; he is he exact oppisite to the organised style that the big 3 offered.

Munster and Croft are going to be huge this year.

Munster is a leader and a thinker.
Under pressure he only gets better.