The Jerseys, Merchandise and Sponsorship Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Did the Jerseys looked different on Sunday ...or is just me
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The numbers were different on day two. Was that it?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:The numbers were different on day two. Was that it?
Is that because they actually had numbers that lasted for all / most of the day?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the whole jerseys looked different...
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tigerair has renewed for a further five seasons. Long term deals seem to be the trend now. Supposedly their presence on the jersey will increase next year and for the duration of the deal. I'm guessing they'll probably replace SpotJobs at the end of this season since that partnership was only announced for two years - so Tigerair front and back.

We've come a long way. It wasn't that long ago that nobody wanted anything to do with us. Now we've got a plane with our logo on it.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How much longer is the Crown deal? And the Suzuki one? I know the old boss of Suzuki retired recently so I wonder how much longer his succesor will keep their support up.

And Host Plus? How long is their deal this time around?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Crown Resorts is until the end of 2020 and Suzuki until the end of 2017. Don't know about Hostplus.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

This monstrosity popped up on the online store:

I know it's only a training shirt - but I certainly hope there isn't an Anzac Day jersey to match.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah nah.

I think the league wide Anzac themed jerseys were just for last year and it will just be the usual suspects that have them this years (Saints, Roosters)
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Close The Gap. Variation on the last few. The purple on the back os solid as!

On the downside I guess this rules out the club doing a Brisbane/Queensland jersey...
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Looks good to me. I like that it has more purple than previous years - seems to have been getting more and more purple each year. The back of last year's was better I think but this is fine, too.

I'm glad there isn't a Queensland jersey. It's hard enough to convince some people that the club is not and will not be relocating.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

A purple and maroon jersey with silver bolts would look good.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Apparently the indigenous jersey will be worn against NQ for the double header.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Will hopefully be receiving mine tomorrow. Star are ridiculously slow compared to BLK and other online stores when it comes to fulfilling orders. I know they say 7-10 days for delivery but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous - especially when Star are based in Melbourne.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:Will hopefully be receiving mine tomorrow. Star are ridiculously slow compared to BLK and other online stores when it comes to fulfilling orders. I know they say 7-10 days for delivery but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous - especially when Star are based in Melbourne.
Sent an indigenous jersey to a mate in Nashville direct from the store. 5 days later and no tracking number.