The Jerseys, Merchandise and Sponsorship Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pole wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:33 am So ISC is no longer in Australia (pulling out of all NRL and AFL club sponsorships I beleive).

So anyway know who will be our supplier next season?
I have heard that Storm and the Roosters are signing with UK brand Castore. They are currently sponsors of Glasgow Rangers. Andy Murray wears AMC which stands for Andy Murray and Castore. Murray is also a shareholder of Castore.

https://castore.com/collections/full-catalogue#
Last edited by Scooter on Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just found this article from last week from Roosters confirming they have signed with Castore.

https://www.roosters.com.au/news/2020/1 ... d-castore/
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Not bad, I'm more interested in what the design might look like.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Might as well write it here...Sandor confirmed the Storm champion tees are now officially not allowed to be sold I asked him if it was just for now while they got it sorted or forever...he said it’s forever
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Real shame, I mean do any fans have any contacts to companies?

I reckon you could easily get around the rules haha
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'm reading a lot of members, including a mate of mine, is YET to receive there membership merchandise. Pretty disappointing considering myself and a many other members got theirs back in July/August.

If there's a hold up of the second delivery for whatever reason OK sure that's understandable given COVID, but at least communicate this with the members. Most fans have been left in the dark.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah not a great look here. Especially when members have been so generous in maintaining membership during COVID, they should be looking after them as much as possible.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I saw one person get theirs a few days ago..I mean it’s nov now so anything 2020 related isn’t really worth wearing ...I guess the fact we won helps as it means something to have it but it’s still pretty shit

Although they did only have 8 people back at aami all year to full full orders but still it should’ve all gone out by now
Utha
Squall
Squall

Last I heard, those of us who've ordered 2020 Premiers merch will receive it sometime in December?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agreed, pretty average that some people have not received their membership merchandise yet.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just listened to an interview with Storm Chairman Matt Tripp from a week and a half ago. He said that the jumper had already been designed for next season. He said after the Grand Final he called the supplier and said we needed to do a little revamp to try to capture the V in the jersey.
Pole
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thanks Scooter, any idea when we'll get to see it? I think about 3-5 other clubs have already revealed their 2021 jersey
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I’ll be disappointed if the take the V off completely for next year
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pole wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:56 am Thanks Scooter, any idea when we'll get to see it? I think about 3-5 other clubs have already revealed their 2021 jersey
Sorry, no idea Pole.
Bartos
Squall
Squall

My premiership jersey arrived yesterday and have been wearing it all weekend. Question for anyone else that has it/seen it. Why is Marion Seves name last on the list in alpha order? Kinda weird as hes listed after Christian Welch