The Jerseys, Merchandise and Sponsorship Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Here's the full kit complete with shorts and socks.

Overall I'm really happy with the home jersey. I have a couple of nitpicky issues (I'd like the gold trim on the V to be a little thicker and would also like the club logo to be bigger) but overall they've knocked it out of the park. Really like the socks but would have preferred just navy and purple without white.

Fuso has moved from the shorts to above the number on the back - and their logo is obscenely big. At least it's not the red and white logo from the shorts I guess. Hostplus moves from above the number on the back to the shorts.

The away jersey looks alright I guess. It's just a white version of the Women in League jersey from this year which I wasn't super keen on - but I prefer this over that. I feel like it doesn't really match though. I guess a white version of the new home would be pretty close to the 2016-17 away jersey so I can understand why they'd want something different.

Savvy Supporter on eBay has a range of new off-field gear up for pre-order if you want to take a look. I'm a fan of the new polos and will have a hard time deciding which one I want to get. A lot of the gear uses a marle fabric which is a bit different.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Savvy-Support ... =798497201
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Polos are niiiice!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

There's a "warm up" hoodie on the club store which is right up my alley - and is apparently in stock now. Added that to my jersey pre-order.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea, this years away jersey was one of my favourites.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hope we retain the gold numbers on the jersey this year.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Agree away jersey should've just been a flip colours of the home jersey. Cowboys have done a good job with their 2018 jerseys. Same template just different colours.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The thing that confuses me is the 20 year logo - next season is our 21st.

Like the home jersey though.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NevilleB wrote:Agree away jersey should've just been a flip colours of the home jersey. Cowboys have done a good job with their 2018 jerseys. Same template just different colours.
The Cowboys away jersey is brilliant!
Rina
Squall
Squall

Ok I like it...I like it a lot :shock2:

We should keep this home design and make it our staple from here on out. Like The big V or the bunnies hoops.

Give us gold numbers on that home jersey please
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Love the home jersey, but the absence of any lightning bolts is a downer.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mattpoet wrote:The thing that confuses me is the 20 year logo - next season is our 21st.

Like the home jersey though.

they don't celebrate in the year ...panthers and souths did the same
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

brisbanestorm wrote:
One thing that I really miss about BLK is the end of season sales. One month later and nothing has dropped in price on the ISC shop
Agreed. Would love to pick up Thor, Nines and CAM356 for a steal.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

There will be a fire sale on 2017 merch at the fan day on the 16th. I'm coming with a costco trolley!
Kettles
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hey peeps. I am in the Vaping business, I make e-juices and sell imported vaping gear, and through my overseas wholesale contacts I have made a purchase of plenty of our 2018 Home Jerseys. I have purchased these at a very keen price you could say and thought I'd let the members of our little forum have first pick of them. I've got a shipment of 18 Jerseys on their way to me and I have S, M, L, Xl, 2Xl and 3XL authentic ISC branded home jerseys only (no kids sizes) for sale.

If you want to grab one (or more) at the very keen price of just $50 per jersey, please inbox me. I would prefer you picked these up personally from me in Bentleigh as I'm looking at cash transactions for these as bank transaction records for these I'm trying to avoid. Thanks, Kettles (David)