Finals scenarios ?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Come on Cowboys. Would much rather them have a crack at the title than a team of performance enhancing drug cheats.

If Melbourne can't do it, I hope like hell the Cowboys do.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Not fused who we play - i'd like Cowboys to win... .I like how they play, and unlike the sharks they don't have any players that I strongly dislike.

Also, I still feel we need to beat the Cowboys again for what happened early this year - still have no idea how that one got away. ..
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Geez i hope the Sharks start firing up a bit. We need them to hit the Cows hard and let them know they've actually played a game.
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wouldn't mind if the pace stays the same. ... just as long as it doesn't turn into a training run for the Cowboys.

Matt Scott was dominating out there. He and Taumololo are both beasts.

Two things we can count on. .. we won't be intimidated like the sharks appear to have been, and we won't kick the ball dead every set/knock it on as often.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KingHoweofIsrael wrote:Wouldn't mind if the pace stays the same. ... just as long as it doesn't turn into a training run for the Cowboys.

The pace won't stay the same now and unfortunately it looks like it'll be a training run for the Cows. Agreed their big fellas have been immense but as you said there's no chance they'll have it all their own way against our blokes.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Now that all the formalities are over with it's time for the finals to really begin. Next weekend will be box office worthy. Oh man, would I love for our boys to be the stars of the movie. It's time to play.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We started their season so we'll rightfully end it
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bula wrote:We started their season so we'll rightfully end it
Truth.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Brisbane have secured the first spot in the decider. The Broncos without Hodges who's sure to miss it due to suspension, sounds mightily attractive right now.
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bennett will somehow put on another face over lifting tackles and try to make him get off
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If Hodges is suspended I'll walk down Bourke St mall in my birthday suit.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

He only needs a grade 1 to be suspended. It should be a forgone conclusion.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

one of two things will happen:

1. He will not get charged

2. He will get charged and be suspended, then appeal and get cleared.

Same outcome he will play the grand final.

He has 20 carry over points, grade one 93 points means 111 points or one week out. Bennett and News limited who still owns the Broncos will make sure he plays. Phil Gould in the broadcast stated the match review committee should start their holidays next week and not charge him. If he wore purple it would be different media spin
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well done Broncos.

Trent Robinson has proved himself one of the biggest hypocrites ever after his whinge two weeks ago. The roosters lay around, grubbed and wrestled like mad - not that it did any good...
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote:Trent Robinson has proved himself one of the biggest hypocrites ever after his whinge two weeks ago. The roosters lay around, grubbed and wrestled like mad - not that it did any good...
Spot on. Very hypocritical. But what do you expect from him?