I am surprised!!!!.but have a question!!!!.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Check my Mailbox and i was so surprised to see a letter from the MSSC advised about AGM. and after wards a Trivia Night. on the 13th march.

Now if there is a spot at a table for the trivia night, pls let me know!!!!?

$15per person. at the trivia night

1st piece of information from the MSSC and boy i am gladed
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:Check my Mailbox and i was so surprised to see a letter from the MSSC advised about AGM. and after wards a Trivia Night. on the 13th march.

You need to book a table??? Bugger, I thought you just need to book a seat, and I've already paid my $15.00 It seemed like a great way to spend the Saturday night of Round 1 considering that the Storm aren't playing. Does it say what sort of trivia it is? ie sports, general, etc.

Surandy
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Surandy wrote:
AAS wrote:Check my Mailbox and i was so surprised to see a letter from the MSSC advised about AGM. and after wards a Trivia Night. on the 13th march.

You need to book a table??? Bugger, I thought you just need to book a seat, and I've already paid my $15.00 It seemed like a great way to spend the Saturday night of Round 1 considering that the Storm aren't playing. Does it say what sort of trivia it is? ie sports, general, etc.

Surandy
General, Storm and RL trivia.

I did not consider going (To much fun.... I can't have that..... :P :) :D )

I'd be good if we could have our own "Storm Chat Fan Chat - It's Unofficial OKAY!!" Table....... I'd go if this team needs an extra person.

I am Gladed also. :P :) :D :lol:
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

My ideal round 1 weekend:

Friday: Watching Friday night RL match, unfortunately not til after midnight

Saturday: Trivia night with Storm players and supporters!!!!

Sunday: Finding a pub somewhere that will show the NRL matches on Fox Sports.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:My ideal round 1 weekend:

Friday: Watching Friday night RL match, unfortunately not til after midnight .
You really should get Foxtel, your bitching about Channel 9 is becoming very boring indeed!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Lucas wrote:
Surandy wrote:My ideal round 1 weekend:

Friday: Watching Friday night RL match, unfortunately not til after midnight .
You really should get Foxtel, your bitching about Channel 9 is becoming very boring indeed!
And how would you propose I do that Lucas? I live in a rented apartment so I have a landlord and a body corporate to contend with. Oh, and a thing called a budget, pay TV costs money you know and at the amount it costs I am not convinced that it's cost effective for me to have it. If they offered a cheap option with just sports then I'd try and sign up for sure if I could get permission from my landlord and the body corporate.

And Lucas, if you are finding my bitching boring then why don't you ring up Channel Nein and try to get them to stop giving me, and thousands others, something to bitch about!

Surandy

PS: Oh, and even if I had Pay TV I would only get to watch the Friday night match about 1 hour earlier anyways.
Last edited by Surandy on Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:

Surandy

You don't need to book a table to attend trivia night.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Surandy Wrote:
And how would you propose I do that Lucas? I live in a rented apartment so I have a landlord and a body corporate to contend with. Oh, and a thing called a budget, pay TV costs money
Dude! Im in the same situation. My dam landlord is a pain in the uh butt.
Ive almost had enough, I need to see Rugby League or im gunna go
nuts, i want pay tv bad. :evil:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Rabble_1 wrote:
Surandy wrote:

Surandy

Has anyone heard what's happening with this? I've been waiting over two weeks to get a ticket and details of the trivia night and so far nothing. I sent an email to Brian/Julie late last week and so far no response.
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
Rabble_1 wrote:
Surandy wrote: You need to book a table??? Bugger, I thought you just need to book a seat, and I've already paid my $15.00 It seemed like a great way to spend the Saturday night of Round 1 considering that the Storm aren't playing. Does it say what sort of trivia it is? ie sports, general, etc.

Surandy

Has anyone heard what's happening with this? I've been waiting over two weeks to get a ticket and details of the trivia night and so far nothing. I sent an email to Brian/Julie late last week and so far no response.
Same here Surandy!!!! I am getting that fed up that MSSC is giving me the shits and i will not give away my hard earnded money away to something or another years membership to get very little response!!! I offered to help Setting up The Trivia Night( I am not going home and then comming back).

Maybe Ring Julie Up. I have forgoten the number to ring but don't ring this weekend there will be up Wagga Wagga ( or as my aunt in England say Wag ga Wag ga)

endike
Squall
Squall

lucas, whilst I find your comment on Surandy unwarranted, Istill believe you have the right to make it, so this site is endeavouring to remain a Storm fan chat site
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

endike wrote:lucas, whilst I find your comment on Surandy unwarranted, Istill believe you have the right to make it, so this site is endeavouring to remain a Storm fan chat site
Ahhh yeah, whatever.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:Same here Surandy!!!! I am getting that fed up that MSSC is giving me the shits and i will not give away my hard earnded money away to something or another years membership to get very little response!!! I offered to help Setting up The Trivia Night( I am not going home and then comming back).

Maybe Ring Julie Up. I have forgoten the number to ring but don't ring this weekend there will be up Wagga Wagga ( or as my aunt in England say Wag ga Wag ga)
AAS, I rang Julie tonight, I got Brian instead but he told me that the players decided to postpone the trivia night until later in the year. No idea when at this stage, this decision was made over the weekend and Brian states that Julie will be ringing people this week to let them know.

I also asked Brian about the game on Saturday night and he said it was damn hot but a good game. I was commenting about what I'd heard of Billy Slater's try and asking how the others went. Brian pretty much indicated that he expects Billy will be playing full back this year.

I was going to ring Julie tomorrow night as I was on the internet but I decided to disconnect to ring SEN as they were after sportpeople that have burst onto the scene, I had to ring up and nominate Billy Slater. They totally stuffed me up though as they went to my call way quicker than I expected. One second Mark Doran is saying they have heaps of callers and next he is taking my call even though I'd only rung up about a minute beforehand. The guy on the switchboard asked me who I was nominating and I said Billy Slater, he then put me on hold. Then he spoke to me again asking who's Billy Slater, what sport does he play.

Then when I spoke to Mark Doran I was so not ready, then he starts asking me questions about Billy "fill me in" he says. Normally when I ring SEN for talkback I get one comment in and that's it. It was good to get on and say how Billy was the top try scorer for Storm last year and that he had a good game on Saturday in the trial match. Then Mark asked me how the Storm went. I was so unprepared for being asked all these things. :wink:

Surandy (aka Andrew from Williamstown)
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
AAS wrote:Same here Surandy!!!! I am getting that fed up that MSSC is giving me the shits and i will not give away my hard earnded money away to something or another years membership to get very little response!!! I offered to help Setting up The Trivia Night( I am not going home and then comming back).

AAS, I rang Julie tonight, I got Brian instead but he told me that the players decided to postpone the trivia night until later in the year. No idea when at this stage, this decision was made over the weekend and Brian states that Julie will be ringing people this week to let them know.

I also asked Brian about the game on Saturday night and he said it was damn hot but a good game. I was commenting about what I'd heard of Billy Slater's try and asking how the others went. Brian pretty much indicated that he expects Billy will be playing full back this year.

I was going to ring Julie tomorrow night as I was on the internet but I decided to disconnect to ring SEN as they were after sportpeople that have burst onto the scene, I had to ring up and nominate Billy Slater. They totally stuffed me up though as they went to my call way quicker than I expected. One second Mark Doran is saying they have heaps of callers and next he is taking my call even though I'd only rung up about a minute beforehand. The guy on the switchboard asked me who I was nominating and I said Billy Slater, he then put me on hold. Then he spoke to me again asking who's Billy Slater, what sport does he play.

Then when I spoke to Mark Doran I was so not ready, then he starts asking me questions about Billy "fill me in" he says. Normally when I ring SEN for talkback I get one comment in and that's it. It was good to get on and say how Billy was the top try scorer for Storm last year and that he had a good game on Saturday in the trial match. Then Mark asked me how the Storm went. I was so unprepared for being asked all these things. :wink:

Surandy (aka Andrew from Williamstown)
Thanks Andrew, well i think that's fair enough with the friday night thing!!! oh well it is the Widnes Top for Friday March 12 and normal stuff for the AGM.

It would be really nice for someone from the MSSC to post a message on
this site but oh well. Expect a e-mail hopefully from them soon!!!!.