2007 Memberships

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
lotti

my letter came today, you'll get info about the family day and the game in it plus a ticket for you and a guest.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yep, got my letter today too...  :)
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So the Family Day is free entry but the trial match isn't.  If people turn up for the Family Day (and are not members so therefore haven't got the free tickets), are they going to kick them out and make them come back in and pay?  If so, how?

Just a thought ....  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote: So the Family Day is free entry but the trial match isn't.  If people turn up for the Family Day (and are not members so therefore haven't got the free tickets), are they going to kick them out and make them come back in and pay?  If so, how?

Just a thought ....  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jellyhead, the family day stuff is outside of the ground, just to the north of the entrance to Storm's offices.

Btw, I also got my letter today.
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yep....got mine today to........

it says.......Thank you for showing your support (blah blah skip a few words) by becoming a paid up member (blah blah blah)

SSSSSSoooooooooooooooo...........since i didnt pay for a membership, i wrote a letter to them.

Dear To whom it may concern,

Thanks for the free tix for this weekend.....bonza. Top stuff. Will tell my nanna bout the great free stuff at the Storm.

I would however like to thank a one Andrew Blair aka Surandy, for letting me sit next to him at the Grand final last year when we were ROBBED  :x .......enough about that, you got my letter after the game last year.

Anyway, Surandy let me sit next to him, and they had a comp there at halftime. Me being the better looking of the 2 of us, scored me, a free.......Yes, A FREE membership for 2007.

But thanks anyway for the letter, and i'll see ya this weekend.

Paul

PS......being the GF halftime winner of a free membership, does this include any of the following?
a. Free piss all year at home games
b. Free transport in a limosine to and from home games.
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

LOL well done OzHeDude  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

OzHEDude wrote:Anyway, Surandy let me sit next to him, and they had a comp there at halftime. Me being the better looking of the 2 of us, scored me, a free.......Yes, A FREE membership for 2007.
Hmmmmmmm..........so since you didn't have to pay for a membership this year that would mean you'd have some spare cash to contribute to sponsoring a player.  ;D
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Surandy wrote:
OzHEDude wrote:Anyway, Surandy let me sit next to him, and they had a comp there at halftime. Me being the better looking of the 2 of us, scored me, a free.......Yes, A FREE membership for 2007.
Hmmmmmmm..........so since you didn't have to pay for a membership this year that would mean you'd have some spare cash to contribute to sponsoring a player.  ;D
Good call Surandy  :lol: :lol:
Feeling the pressure Oz?  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Hmmm when paying for memberships I didn't count on the mail ... dad pulled the discarded Family Day flyer out of the recycle basket  and asked "What's this about?"
I mumbled something about having paid for Thinga's membership as a Christmas present ... which is true ... he doesn't have to know all the details ... :oops:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hahaha Christa, almost busted  :P
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

:lol: I should have put it in the rubbish bin instead, he wouldn't have gone through there.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Invest in a shredder  ;-)
No hassle, no guilt  :lol: :lol: :lol:
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ok, i buckled under pressure.
So, who do i send the bill too?????

:lol: :lol:
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LOL i only got a membership renewal letter yesterday...
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Finally organised my membership today (I had a day off work so was able to get down to the club).  So me and my bestie (I talked her into buying one even though she is not a fan..............yet).

We just got the regular membership and will scope out which seats to choose on Friday night, then upgrade with a reserved seat once we decide.