Round 4. Storm v Tigers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Wonder how long Cronk will stay in Sydney, he does not seem to be in step with the rest of the players
Last edited by glennb on Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
storminghome
Squall
Squall

Nice comeback, as we managed to paper over some cracks.

Suppose the good thing is that we have managed to beat our 3 bogie teams away to start the year. We would normally have lost at least one of those games
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:KP gone......Tohu out.......JMac out........Munster out.......Suli out.....Welch early head knock out....Billy 2 games in 12 months..

I'll take that win in Leichardt any and evey day of the week...great effort by the boys...

I agree totally SS. For sure and certain they were way off their best, but to come back after that shocking start, with so many top players out , was typical Storm gutsy stuff. What a great team.

As recently as 2 weeks ago, there were fears that Billy would never come back. There was also plenty of talk that Tedesco was the next Kangaroos full back. Well, boys and girls , which full back had the better game today ? I shared those doubts about Billy - and rightly feel ashamed for having doubted the Champion.

Great to see NAS and Joe do so well on big minutes. Not sure why Vincent L only played 7 minutes - hope he is ok. Might be time to give Mark Nicholls a run against Panthers , who will NOT beat us by 40, Tugga. !