2013 Official Thread + Signing news

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Monsoon
Monsoon

Now that Juz is back on the wing where he belongs, we will start too see the best of him, last 2 weeks since switching back he has been strong.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If they were going to take a storm outside back into origin though, it should've been Chambers on form as he has been better than Juzzie this year. I personally would've put Inglis to the wing and let both him and Billy run the ball back, scary for NSW. Stoked to have all of them and Juzzie for the next 2-3 years though.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl ... 6664350260

Vaves on the broncos rader...kinda sound like his being shopped around to me...one minute his souths then penriths now broncos...do the storm not want him
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i think it might be between vave and norrie to get a spot, just my gut feeling. our forward pack should be respected more by the media and opposition teams, we have quality and depth this year and next year is looking strong too
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

As much as I think that Noz had done a great job for us over the past couple of years if that is the scenario then it has to be Vave.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just watching replay on FOX of game they were saying that Storm are looking at putting pen to paper for Brett Finch next season - interesting - would love it if true
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea it was mentioned a couple of times. Wonder what it means on who plays 5/8th next year.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah, heard that as well and raised the eyebrows.

Hopefully it comes to fruition. I understand people want to see the young guns come through but I like our chances at a third straight Premiership with a seasoned vet at 5/8. Finchy's effort on every play is infectious, you could see it last night.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lets sign Blake fergerson....just for a laugh

NOT
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He's a DH but I'd love someone of his talent on our team. Our culture would fix him up.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Lets sign Blake fergerson....just for a laugh

NOT
Obviously he is just a MASSIVE tool.

This competition has got to stop giving dickheads like this an infinite number of lifelines....

some blokes must just now reckon they are untouchable...

I would rather Storm finish lower in the table without having players like Ferguson on the roster.

Everyone makes mistakes....but there's no way this CLOWN should ever ever EVER wear purple IMHO.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

We wouldn't be able to afford Ferguson, although if we could it would be great. If we could fit him under the cap, we have the coach to be able to get the best out of him and Bellyache would not tolerate any shenanigans from him whatsoever.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was speaking to Vaves at the after party and he said he 100% wanted to stay but cause they have signed 4 front rowers this yr already he thinks they may not need him...he said his has spoken to Craig and Craig told him he is wanted...I guess it's a watch this space really
mattystorm1987
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

sallymay wrote:Was speaking to Vaves at the after party and he said he 100% wanted to stay but cause they have signed 4 front rowers this yr already he thinks they may not need him...he said his has spoken to Craig and Craig told him he is wanted...I guess it's a watch this space really
did u ask him if he was off contract at the end of the year or will have to ask for a release??
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He is off contract