Finals seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

it will be a sell out....i heard about 300 knight are coming tinkler is paying for busses

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

]
STORM MAN wrote:Yes Gold Coast To Melbourne here i come - Have My Tickets - section 87 - Does any one know if its under cover ?
They are great seats up there. You can see the whole game clearly. Loved my seats up there against the dragqueens..
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

There's a guy on the LU forum that seems to have good information. He said last night that we were at about the 16,000 mark for Sunday's game and seems to think 27,000 is realistic. I don't know if it will get that high but I wouldn't be surprised if Billy winning the Dally M gives ticket sales a good kick in that direction.

It sucks not knowing where I'm sitting. If only I wasn't so impatient and waited for Monday morning for the members tickets to go on sale. But nooooo, I just had to get in as early as I could.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

At the training session today, Natalie, the membership manager said that we were sitting at about 10k presale tickets late yesterday, which they weren't too unhappy with given they only went on sale to general public yesterday
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Finally got word from the club about where I'm sitting. Two bays away from my usual section and a few rows closer to the front. I'm happy now.
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

stormfan2010 wrote:THanks Sallymay .
Whats your thoughts on crowd estimate for this game ?

joel
It should be 25000 + surely! ???

JF
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'd settle for noisy & parochial :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:I'd settle for noisy & parochial :lol:
Poor weather may scare some people away, especially if it is live on TV in Melbourne too.

JF
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I get the feeling it won't be a massive crowd. Maybe around 20,000. I think if pre-sales were really high the club and ticketek would be spruiking numbers a lot more to try to get a sellout.
Also I think a lot of non-members don't realize that tickets are available to the general public. The weather forecast will detract a few too, especially considering it will now be shown live on tele.
But as said a LOUD 8000 is often better than a quiet and subdued 25000. And it's easier to get a beer (-;

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm not sure how to call this one. I wouldn't be surprised to get 20k but i also wouldn't bee surprised at all to see 25k which is what i think it'll be closer to. The weather forecast has improved somewhat so (hopefully) it doesn't look as bad as first thought."Cloudy during the morning with scattered showers, but sunny periods developing during the afternoon and showers mostly clearing."
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hope a STORM hits Melbourne tomorrow afternoon.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Read elsewhere lucky to get 10,000 I hope this is incorrect because the boys deserve a good turn up

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

mystormboys wrote:Read elsewhere lucky to get 10,000 I hope this is incorrect because the boys deserve a good turn up

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Where did you read that?

This one is hard to predict. Earlier in the week I had a look to see what the best available single seat would be and all Ticketek could give me was in the corners. The allocation for category one was exhausted. Since then they must have released more seats because this morning I got one right in the middle next to the tunnel - and now I'm getting a few bays over (both category one). Why do they do that? Just open up the entire stadium. Someone might want category one but can't get it - even though there are still seats available.

Things are going to be very busy, anyway. I usually drive in and had planned to drive tomorrow. For some reason I thought the AFL game was at Etihad. Since it's at the MCG I'll go by train instead. I don't want to deal with all that mess.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Kids under 4 are normally free entry. Does anyone know if this is the case today?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image