IZZY'S DECISION??

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Brisbane_storm wrote: What's wrong with the Broncos? 

What's right with them?
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brisbane_storm wrote: What's wrong with the Broncos? 
Ummm they've just signed one of our best talents, trying to steal our coach away thus creating uncertainty amongst the whole squad, whinge about the grapple everytime we play them, get ex-players to have a sook to the media leading up to games, they sceamed blue-murder when Hodges left them as a youngster after all the work they put into him...

are you being serious.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

LEAGUEHQ: No raid on Storm: Cullen
No raid on Storm: Cullen
Phil Lutton | March 31, 2008 - 11:49AM

Brisbane Broncos CEO Bruno Cullen says the prized signing of boom centre Israel Folau will not open the floodgates for further raids on star Melbourne Storm players.

Cullen this morning also denied reports that Folau's contract was worth $1.6 million over four years, saying it was "considerably less" and structured as a two-year deal with a two-year option in Folau's favour.

The deal allows the 18-year-old to renegotiate his contract after his first two years in Brisbane in the likely situation that his value increases further.

Cullen told reporters at the Broncos' Red Hill base that Folau almost "landed in our lap" and admitted he was yet to meet the star centre, who won a premiership with the Storm last season.

The two will cross paths for the first time when Brisbane play Melbourne this weekend.

Cullen said Folau's motivation was simply to return home to be with his family and church, rather than the sums of money on offer.

Folau's signing fuelled speculation that Storm coach Craig Bellamy would be the next to follow. Bellamy is widely tipped to replace departing coach Wayne Bennett, even though he has another year on his contract with the Storm.

Storm captain Cameron Smith and five-eighth Greg Inglis - both Queenslanders - have also been mentioned as possible Broncos targets.

However, Cullen denied further raids in the wake of Folau's move north  :roll:
In other words BELLYACHE, SMITHY & GI: GOOOOOOOOOOORN?
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
stormfan69
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

This dirty little low life barstad should never play for our club again. I wish him all the best in breaking his neck the useless pony club loving Mormon scum. Sack him now he doesn't want to play for us. I will boo him with a passion now.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'd rather we lost him to the Reds than to the Broncos  ;-) At least he wouldn't play against us
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Can we make sure our next bunch of recruits are from the local orphanage so we don't have to worry about "moving closer back to the family" in the future  ;D
samo
Squall
Squall

MENACING*STORM wrote: Can we make sure our next bunch of recruits are from the local orphanage so we don't have to worry about "moving closer back to the family" in the future  ;D
i love that quote,
i cant believe an (adult) which is wot u are at age 18, can be so dependant on mummy and daddy, i no family is important, but hey why didnt he just throw some of the $330k storm were gunna give him each year towards a few $79 flights from brisbane to melbourne to satisfy his hunger.
there is off season and a bye to see the family, a game against titans, cowboys and broncos in qld each year, a state of orgin series where 1 or 2 games are played each year, test series and world cup final in brisbane, goin on falou's form he would be in brisbane half the bloody year anyway.

GROW UP

samo
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AAS wrote:
Stormwarning[c] wrote:
AAS wrote:
Because they were talking about the same thing dumbass.
AAS, then merge a shite load of other threads tool. One thread was 'what is he going to do' and the other was 'this is what he is doing' very different.

It's so good to see that person abuse still happens here and then people wonder why so many never post here any more.

Compared your "Graveyard!!!!!" site.  :lol:
You know a lot....it's not my site, it was however someone that use to be stand with the original Bawden School of Dance and Bai standers back in 98 and 99, but you wouldn't remember that would you.

and I don't see too many people abused on it for having their own view.

Back to Falou, it will be interesting to see if he gets back to the form he had last year now all this is done. The last 6 games he has done nothing much when compared to last years home and away season.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Dave The Man
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

The Little Baby Decided to Have a Cry and Go home to his Mommy and Daddy and Probably sit on there laps and Say how such a Good Boy he is for coming home.

You are a Bloody Traitor Falou.  Your contract should be Ripped up and Kicked out of the Club to never return.  We gave you your chance and wanted to make you better and you treat us like shit.

So Piss Off You Big Sooky Sooky La La, Izzy
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Stormwarning[c] wrote: You know a lot....it's not my site, it was however someone that use to be stand with the original Bawden School of Dance and Bai standers back in 98 and 99, but you wouldn't remember that would you.
I do know know a lot, Your name is Scott and you have the cowbell in the Eastern Stand and I know one thing, I never want to meet you anyway.

By the way, I know what the Bawden School of Dance was and i am a originial bai standers before moving around  the ground and come back to the bai stand.

Shows that you don't know a lot about me.
Stormwarning[c] wrote: and I don't see too many people abused on it for having their own view.
Because nobody is bloody there. 47 members, hey? It looks like Ribot been fudging hes figures for the graveyard site.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have a strong suspicion that it was the head of the family that  got him back to QLD .

After all in his religious culture its the parents that hold a lot of sway and the children tow the line even at 18 yrs old.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
Dave The Man
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Silkin Storm wrote: I have a strong suspicion that it was the head of the family that  got him back to QLD .

After all in his religious culture its the parents that hold a lot of sway and the children tow the line even at 18 yrs old.

What a Stupid Religion and Shows hoe Weak a Man Israel is For not Fighting to stay here