Round 5 - Tigers vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agree Marsters should have been sinbinned. What was Croft thinking with the restart? There is never anyone standing behind him at restarts. Surely that has to be the last straw. Croft has no confidence, he must go back to Qld Cup to get some confidence back.

Having said that, the rest of team with dropped balls is shocking.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well done Kenny
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don’t see how being dropped gains Croft any confidence it just increases the spotlight and the pressure. But yeah he needs a spell.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

By the way Curtis Scott is our unnoticed hero. Each ordinary game the team plays, Scott is trying his bloody heart out, he seems to be trying to infect others with his energy and enthusiasm. Well done Curtis
hound dog
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

1999 wrote:Croft needs to go to the QLD cup, said it weeks ago.
Yep I agree but who do you replace with... I watch the replay of the qld cup game on fox on Wednesday and the halves from East's played all over Jacks. Massive head ache for Bellamy
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

What was that friggin' kick?

Croft's, not Slater's.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

If you can't kick the distance, don't lima lima lima duck' kick it.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lima lima lima duck Young T! Get rid of him! Absolute rubbish!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Shocking. Last tackle, one point down and 20 out but Croft stands 20 metres to the right of the posts
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote:I don’t see how being dropped gains Croft any confidence it just increases the spotlight and the pressure. But yeah he needs a spell.
The reason I think his confidence will increase in Qld Cup because he is more likely to play himself into form at that level. I don't see how the spotlight and pressure increases on him at Qld Cup, 75% of the Rugby league public wouldn't even know what the Qld Cup is.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LESStar58 wrote:*lima lima lima duck* Young T! Get rid of him! Absolute rubbish!
Agree, need to bring Justin Olam into the side. We are struggling to score one try a game we need some X factor in attack. I can't believe Tonumaipea didn't pass that ball to Vunivalu when he made that break.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Jacks doesn't do anything good or bad. I understand wanting him in but he doesn't fix what's going on right now. We've only scored one try the last two games. That's on everyone.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Pathetic.

Storm gifted that to the Tigers.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bellamy got it all wrong today, dropping B.Smith who would have revelled in the last 10 minutes here, benching NAS for so long, why carry Stimson to give him 6 minutes at the end of the game? Croft was shit and isn’t up to this level yet, we bombed a few chances to win that game, at 10-4 up Young has an unmarked Suli and dummy’s and bombs a certain try, this team is just playing dumb and selfish and have shown no heart or desire, Cameron Smith gave all he had and no one wanted to go with him.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

blazza18 wrote:Jacks doesn't do anything good or bad. I understand wanting him in but he doesn't fix what's going on right now. We've only scored one try the last two games. That's on everyone.
I think at this point it's more about putting Croft back to reserve grade and get his game back.