Greg Inglis to Brisbane

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote: Scott Hill V Darren Lockyer @ 5/8   ???

See how quickly the person responsible for the bulk of this thread becomes redundant  :twisted:

One door closes - A multitude of future options open  ;-)

Good luck with your choices Greg but beware of feral Queenslanders when you 'under perform'
So you must be one of the NSW scumbags heh Ratboy?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You must be either new - not go to games - or have cognitive memory disorder.

Ever see Buzz do a tour of OP pre game,(wearing a tartan cap) accompanied by Rabble both waving giant flags - I have  ;-)

Like many have noted on various threads.

We are ALL entitled to an opinion on here regardless of race , creed or location.

BTW I lived in Queensland & follow the cane toads in SoO but find Broncos fans even more shallow & fickle than Sydneysiders.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon your incorrect on the 1st 2 with a name like Big R G ;-) he must know something
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

[quote author=Bourbon Rat link=topic=7797.msg116966#msg1You must be either new - not go to games - or have cognitive memory disorder.

16966 date=1281605145]
Ever see Buzz do a tour of OP pre game,(wearing a tartan cap) accompanied by Rabble both waving giant flags - I have  ;-)

Like many have noted on various threads.

We are ALL entitled to an opinion on here regardless of race , creed or location.

BTW I lived in Queensland & follow the cane toads in SoO but find Broncos fans even more shallow & fickle than Sydneysiders.

[/quote]

Ever see Buzz do a tour of OP pre game,(wearing a tartan cap) accompanied by Rabble both waving giant flags - I have  ;-)

And your point is??

BTW I lived in Queensland & follow the cane toads in SoO but find Broncos fans even more shallow & fickle than Sydneysiders

So what you meant to say was Bronco's and not Queenslanders???
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Mauritian wrote: He went for a footballing reason, he feels he will be a better player up ther, it has nothing to do with his girlfriend.  Lockyer and the rest of the Broncos C$%ks have been in his ear since the Test match.  Telling him how much better he will play up there with bigger crowds etc.  I'll tell you right now he will be no more effective for the Broncos.  All this crap like Wally Lewis saying he will be a better player up there.  Hello we have been in the last four grand finals.  And knocked the Broncos out every year.  Same will happen next year.  He is too heavily marked these days.  I would rather Izzy than Greg to be honest.  You get a good 20 tries a year from Izzy.  PS.  I don't rate Lockyer, never have.  Scott Hill was a much better 5/8. 
Alot of that is conjecture but if he gets better ball for Queensland and Australia I dont know how you can doubt he wont go better up there, he will, Id bet both my legs on it. The simple fact is we show no enterprise when we go left like we do going right, and by the time the Greg gets the ball the defence is in his face. If I was the coach I would have been doing my damndest to create situations were he got space.

And Hill better the Lockyer, I rate Hill, was shafted by the selectors for years at SOO level, but he isnt in Lockyers level, a couple below it in fact.

This will be the last post I make in this thread, it needs to die  8)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

BIG JIM wrote: Bourbon your incorrect on the 1st 2 with a name like Big R G ;-) he must know something
Their login/post name is actual BigG so it could be anyone,though I'd hazard a guess that the RG to whom you refer would have made a better job of the cut paste n quote above.

I've met a large percentage of the posters on here in person,so I take offence at the term "Ratboy",as most of them know why I use the post name "Bourbon Rat".
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote:
BIG JIM wrote: Bourbon your incorrect on the 1st 2 with a name like Big R G ;-) he must know something
Their login/post name is actual BigG so it could be anyone,though I'd hazard a guess that the RG to whom you refer would have made a better job of the cut paste n quote above.

I've met a large percentage of the posters on here in person,so I take offence at the term "Ratboy",as most of them know why I use the post name "Bourbon Rat".
Not everyone lives down south, and I doubt you have met a large % of posters on here, maybe a few heh. Don't sling mud and it won't stick!!!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Slinging mud  ???

Think you need to grow up
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote: Slinging mud  ???

Think you need to grow up
Feral Queenslanders!!!! Not really called for is it Bourbon, not all Queenslanders support the Bronco,s
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Big G - Bourbon Rat is not from Queensland, if you'll notice he said he'd lived up there for a time.
You need to chill - not all Storm supporters need to agree on all things, just as not all Queenslanders support the Broncos (as you stated) and not all NSW folk are - to use your own term - scumbags.   :P
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Tigger wrote: Big G - Bourbon Rat is not from Queensland, if you'll notice he said he'd lived up there for a time.
You need to chill - not all Storm supporters need to agree on all things, just as not all Queenslanders support the Broncos (as you stated) and not all NSW folk are - to use your own term - scumbags.   :P
I have a beef with Bourbon calling Queenslanders feral. Its not called for, poor choice of words.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

BigG wrote:
Tigger wrote: Big G - Bourbon Rat is not from Queensland, if you'll notice he said he'd lived up there for a time.
I have a beef with Bourbon calling Queenslanders feral. Its not called for, poor choice of words.
Yet you think it's ok to call NSWelshpeople 'scumbags'??  Also a poor choice of words.

Lets not get into a flap over semantics guys. 
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Himitsu Arashi
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

BigG wrote: I have a beef with Bourbon calling Queenslanders feral. Its not called for, poor choice of words.
bourbon with beef ? sounds like good name for club  :P
boku no naka de jiku ni natteiku mono ga
僕の中で軸になっていくものが
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Have to agree with hypocrisy,alot of storm supporters live in sydney
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Eagle wrote: Have to agree with hypocrisy,alot of storm supporters live in sydney
SHIT ! Didn't even see their post ! Did I get up their nose as well  ???

Glad I'm not in politics  ;D