Will Chambers ruled out indefinitely

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

OK fair enough
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

we need Luke Kelly back..
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wonder if we would've released him had we known billy would go down...
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

simo wrote:we need Luke Kelly back..
No we don't ::)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:
simo wrote:we need Luke Kelly back..
No we don't ::)
if you put kelly out there with cronk and smith he would have been better! he was thrown in the deep end on a slippery night...... nerves and inexperience around him didnt help. but i know he went a lot better than kostjasyn did that night.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Luke Kelly had his chances but he failed to take his game to another level after 2009. The likes of Proctor, Duffie, Bromwich, Widdop and O'Neil took their chances and developed into great first graders, if not rep players.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He did miss nearly all of last year injured though, he would have got the 5/8 spot ahead of Widdop otherwise
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mattpoet wrote:He did miss nearly all of last year injured though, he would have got the 5/8 spot ahead of Widdop otherwise
Not quite true it was down to Gareth and Bobby Blair with Blair getting injured in a trial Gareth took full advantage and the rest is history.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he played well filling in for finchy the back end of '09 and was injured when the trials came around, i reckon he had the spot if fit, but gaz did really well and so when he did finally come back, the spot belonged to widdop
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Never mind boys, he's gone now so there's no point looking at what might've been. We're more than capable of beating the Manly scum no matter who've we've got missing tomorrow night whether Kelly would've been playing or not.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Before the game yesterday my son saw Will Chambers at the TAB and had a chat to him. Chambers told him the doctor did not think he would be back this year. He also had not idea that Smith was out of yesterday's game. Then my son left the TAB the same time and walked down Swan Street behind him, he assumed he was walking to the ground as well, but Chambers turned off and walked away from the ground.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

oh god a TAB lol dont start rumours there

Yeah i didnt think he would play this yeah ive been reading lots about the disese its takes up to 6 month to get back to normal so lets hope he is back for pre season

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

It is not a rumour. My son WAS AT the TAB with Will Chambers He goes there before every home game, because he hates sitting and waiting for the game to start. He does need to warroy about getting a sit because his parents are already at the game
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

He is 23 years old, I think adults are allow to go to the TAB in this country. If you think I was talking about a child you are a fool, and yes I am proud of my parenting, my son is a great person. How about you?
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

That is good. I am glad to hear it. But maybe next time you will think before insulting some one you do not know. That is called manners, maybe you could get your parents to tell you what they are.