Brisbane V Storm Trial

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

1999 wrote:good boy justin, he is such a talent, gotta be in the 13 somewhere
He has to replace quinn or Champion
Monsoon
Monsoon

try scorer was actually chase stanley
Monsoon
Monsoon

yow yeh scores 22-6 KTC
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

1999 wrote:try scorer was actually chase stanley
Surely he has booked his spot in round 1 now, I hope so
Monsoon
Monsoon

parker misses 22-6 5 to go
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Yow Yeh try

parker miss conversion

22-6

6 mins to go.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Where did you hear that?
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

onlooker wrote:
Where did you hear that?
It says O'neill on LU
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Settle down fellas it's only a trial. Yes yes i know it's close to the start of the season and it'd be nice to win but this is probably a fair way removed from the side that will run out in round 1 and the coaching staff are more than likely just experimienting with certain things.

Given the turnover of players we've had it was always going to be a work in progress and take a while for things to gel and certainly wasn't going to in only 3 trial games. What were you expecting, absolute perfection in that time? If we lose this we've still won 2 of 3 and smacked one of the teams who a few people will think will actually do alright this year. Given all that's gone on i'm pretty happy with where we're at right now.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Oh this is farked. Trial or no trial this was a chance to smack those bitches when they were down and we've had our arses handed to us comprehensively.
Last edited by Diehard_Storm on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

surely its not that much of a suprise we're losing. Brisbane are a better side then last year, we are not with the players weve lost. People need to be patient with this team.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ice wrote:Settle down fellas it's only a trial. Yes yes i know it's close to the start of the season and it'd be nice to win but this is probably a fair way removed from the side that will run out in round 1 and the coaching staff are more than likely just experimienting with certain things.

Given the turnover of players we've had it was always going to be a work in progress and take a while for things to gel and certainly wasn't going to in only 3 trial games. What were you expecting, absolute perfection in that time? If we lose this we've still won 2 of 3 and smacked one of the teams who a few people will think will actually do alright this year. Given all that's gone on i'm pretty happy with where we're at right now.

Well Brisbane were supposed to be worse than Canberra & Canberra just got towled up by Bulldogs. I thought this was a poor team and I hope Bellamy was just giving the fringe players one last shot
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I can almost hear Warren Smith saying "the Storm are playing for nothing in this game". ;D

A win would've been nice but seriously it is a trial and aside from bragging rights really means nothing come Round 1.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

26 - 6 game over
Last edited by The Mauritian on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Monsoon
Monsoon

cam, cooper and beaus 1st game with the boys, still no slater, it was a trial, like mick said, it will take time.