Storm v Manly spoiler thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

WOW!!!! best game this season. so happy with the boys' displays last night.
CHAMBERS was really good! i'm glad Bellamy persisted with him. Turner was great too!
And how good was Brett White!! He's improving heaps.

Haha I saw that on tv, it was around the 70th minute and you could see all these Manly fans leaving.
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Finch was good with the ball but had one or two defence lapses where he came out of his line,which caused problems further out, Bellamy will sort that out,

It was interesting that it was our left side that had the problems in defence,

Turner (who had his best game of the year) and Chambers were solid this time,

Chambers and Matai, had a running battle, the commentators did'nt pick up on it,  you watch them when they come  together, there was plenty of sledging and mouthing off , and Will was giving it to him which shocked me ,I did'nt know  he had it in him ............  good on him.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Haha didn't realise Will did any mouthing off. But I remember when Matai put on a hit on Chambers and gave away a penalty, Chambers put on the biggest smile, EVER! Awwww  :D
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Crowd: 10,752

Pretty poor effort for Friday night football for a grand final re-match.
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Play the ball wrote: Finch was good with the ball but had one or two defence lapses where he came out of his line,which caused problems further out, Bellamy will sort that out,
Are people still convinced that coming up out of the line is wrong?? It is a coached tactic we often rely on to shut down an attack early. Sure, sometimes it doesn't work, but it is part of our defensive tactic.
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

singlemalt wrote:
Play the ball wrote: Finch was good with the ball but had one or two defence lapses where he came out of his line,which caused problems further out, Bellamy will sort that out,
Are people still convinced that coming up out of the line is wrong?? It is a coached tactic we often rely on to shut down an attack early. Sure, sometimes it doesn't work, but it is part of our defensive tactic.
In Finch's case,  it was more of a fish out of water situation than a coaching tactic i would say,

New position in defence for him,  in a new team.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote: Crowd: 10,752

Pretty poor effort for Friday night football for a grand final re-match.
And on a supposedly mild dry evening  ???

Mayhaps the other 10,000 trolls Manly fans hiding under the bridge,(that is uncrossable)  :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Great win. Just proved we are still very much a contender IMO. Good tough win at Brooky.

Manly on the other hand are in all sorts. Love it :D 
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment