Player Sponsor - 2008 Edition

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Image  :lol:
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Dont quote me on this,but Madness may like a share in Zappa.Mentioned it to her today and she seemed keen.
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
Danica Jane
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I haven't read the other pages but if they are still available, i'll take 1 share of each of the boys.
You've got to quit your little charade and JOIN THE FREAK PARADE!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

First post updated. Matt Geyer is fully sold out. However, some multiple shareholders might be willing to reduce their commitment if you're desperate - PM them first to find out.

Steve Turner has 4 shares remaining (waiting on confirmation from Madness).
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Madness??

We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote: First post updated. Matt Geyer is fully sold out. However, some multiple shareholders might be willing to reduce their commitment if you're desperate - PM them first to find out.
I've got a double share on Boof. so I'm willing to give one away to a fellow Bai stander
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

G'day folks... it's been a while! Been busy and distracted and all the jazz that goes along with life outside the digital realm interrupting me!

So - the time has come for me to start pushing for payments for the sponsorships. As you can tell from the Storm's Website, we're now listed as sponsors! I'm going to have to pay the club shortly, so with that pressure from them, comes the pressure from me!

Please if you can (PM or email me if there is a problem) arrange payment of your allocation for the players. When making payment, PLEASE indicate your username on The Bai Stand so I can confirm payment received.

Payment accepted via Direct Debit: PM me for bank details.

Paypal: mike@atomikcorp.com

Cash: at the game, up on the stand.

Thanks for your patience.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz, may i suggest anyone paying you in person at the games put their money in an envelope with your details on it  (or at worst with a note) so you can keep track of it properly.  ;D
wenjo
Squall
Squall

Hi
    was just wondering how things where going regarding player sponsers, I have paid my money and havn't heard anything?

wenjo
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Sorry - been particularly busy recently. Will try to update everything this weekend. Everything is all go.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Alrighty peoples! I have Matt Geyer fully subscribed, and 6 shares available in Steve Turner. Now is the time to pay! The club has been paid, so I need the money to start turning up.

Money needs to be paid by the 22nd of August in order to be included in the draw for the Presentation Ball tickets.

Payment can be made by the following methods:

Direct Debit:
Account Name: Mike Samuel
BSB Number: 733-395
Account Number: 569151

Paypal:
Account: mike@atomikcorp.com
If paying by Paypal, if you can add a couple of dollars for each $55 share, as I'm losing about $2 in transaction fees before it even arrives.

Cash:
Preferably in an envelope with your username on the outside.

If paying by Direct Debit or Paypal, please ensure that you use your username at the reference so I can match it up.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Also, once you have paid, please forward me your address by PM and I'll arrange for the player photos to be posted out ASAP. There are still some from last year that have yet to provide me with their address details for the photos.

Please do so ASAP! :)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Have you got money from me?

I did the paypal thing a ways back, but I can't find where the account has been debited.

Please advise.  :D
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Can confirm that I have yet to receive any funds from you TC! (At least not via PayPal).
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Unfortunately due to a large number of people not having paid for their shares in this years sponsorships, they forfeited their entries into the Presentation Ball ticket draw. The deadline was August 22nd, and the draw was conducted today by an independent person. Since the unpaid shares were forfeited to me (having paid all shares in advance) I ended up with a little over half the shares available. End result is shares that I have paid for won the tickets.

In future, any attempt at Player Sponsorship will be by pre-payment before the season.