News -Storm negotiating Dome switch

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

You obviously come from a different perspective here Goat - just because Soccer prostitute their GF's around the country - due to a lack of history - doesn't mean ever other sporting code should. Both AFL and NRL grand finals should be played where they currently are (apart from contractual obligations - because that's where they are!).
Goat
Squall
Squall

Buzz wrote: You obviously come from a different perspective here Goat - just because Soccer prostitute their GF's around the country - due to a lack of history - doesn't mean ever other sporting code should. Both AFL and NRL grand finals should be played where they currently are (apart from contractual obligations - because that's where they are!).
And they're where they are cos that's where they are cos that's where they are? lol out of ideas?  Are you a Storm supporter?  Then you should be thrilled with the prospect of a home GF.

Yeah right soccer lacks history lol . . . what do you have against soccer?  And the Storm lack history too, don't they?  Why don't we play all our games in NSW then?

I don't suggest that AFL or NRL should follow the lead of other codes, maybe just the lead of common sense?  This will happen eventually . . . it's only a matter of time, but I think it should happen this year.
Goat
Squall
Squall

I don't think an actual Storm supporter would argue.  If you're one of those people who supports two teams or more then just spare me already.  You don't barrack for the Storm.  You barrack for league expansion.
lotti

lol, this coming from the person that barracks for every single NRL team.  Are you a fan of all the AFL teams as well or do you have a special one?
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Goat
Squall
Squall

lotti wrote: lol, this coming from the person that barracks for every single NRL team.  Are you a fan of all the AFL teams as well or do you have a special one?
I was being sarcastic . . . (obvious to some) . . . because people here barrack for more than one NRL team and that is just incomprehensible to me . . .
lotti

Goat answer me this, why did you join this forum, was it just to annoy us or was there another reason?
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Goat
Squall
Squall

lotti wrote: Goat answer me this, why did you join this forum, was it just to annoy us or was there another reason?
I'm a Storm member/supporter, so it seemed a logical step.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Anyone know when an announcement on this is due?? The game is fast approaching, and I'm trying to work out plans.
Also trying to decide whether or not to bring a Storm virgin - not sure the atmosphere will be that great at the dome, so might wait off for an OP game, although catch 22 as we could do with more people at the dome!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Goat
Squall
Squall

steaming stormer wrote: Anyone know when an announcement on this is due?? The game is fast approaching, and I'm trying to work out plans.
Also trying to decide whether or not to bring a Storm virgin - not sure the atmosphere will be that great at the dome, so might wait off for an OP game, although catch 22 as we could do with more people at the dome!
It's been confirmed for a while, slap him/her in . . . we should get at least 30K in  . . . the Dome has great atmosphere.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

When was this confirmed? The Melbourne Storm Website says Olympic Park and this weeks Big league says the same
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

glennb wrote: When was this confirmed? The Melbourne Storm Website says Olympic Park and this weeks Big league says the same
The Melbourne Storm website is run by imbecilles.  The Storm website also says this weekend's game is being played at Leichhardt Oval when every man and his dog knows it's being played at Central Coast Stadium.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

What about the Big League?  I just checked the NRL site and they say Olympic park too.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

glennb wrote: When was this confirmed? The Melbourne Storm Website says Olympic Park and this weeks Big league says the same
Ignore Goat, he's full of shit and the troll doesn't even like Melbourne Storm.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Surandy wrote:
Ignore Goat, he's full of shit and the troll doesn't even like Melbourne Storm.
Yep on "Ignore" already :D
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just rang the club, cause I was getting impatient. Apparently it will definitely be at OP and not TD.