Maurice Blair charged with unlawful assault

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

This is probably a good thing. No doubt Ponissi and the entire coaching staff, not to mention leadership group, has gone through the entire squad like curry.
No player should be out at 5am. And Blair is not a good enough player to risk his ill-discipline creeping through the playing squad and juniors.
Hopefully everyone knows this behavior is intolerable and won't be tolerated. I doubt Maurice will be silly enough to over-celebrate again.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

harpwen wrote:Geez you people get things wrong, Blair's profile is not gone from the club website, and just because a woman was involved it does not "automatically" make it a sexual assault.
Remember all the fuss over Benji Marshall - what happened to him. Nothing.
Just wait until you get all the facts and then if he's gone, fine.
Only trouble here is ,he aint Benji Marshall, I agree though we don't have all the facts and I am sure there will be enough speculation within the Sydney media circles ,so I am sure he doesn't need us adding to that.
I am sure Paul (know it all ) Kent will have something to say on the issue..so lets leave it alone