Gallop Press Conference due to begin in 3 minutes

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

why the f uck is a manly supporter on this site anyways? trying to make friends with the cheats?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lol yeah i am pretty hungry id have me a pack of  Whites right now

i found who he looks like and his pic makes me soooo hungry

"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

stormsucks wrote: why the **** is a manly supporter on this site anyways? trying to make friends with the cheats?
If we are so bad then why are you even wasting your time posting in a Storm forum??

Some people have too much time on their hands and just like to troll the net it seems.....
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

lol yeah what a f ucken pillow that melbourne c unt is
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Tigger wrote:
stormsucks wrote: why the **** is a manly supporter on this site anyways? trying to make friends with the cheats?
If we are so bad then why are you even wasting your time posting in a Storm forum??

Some people have too much time on their hands and just like to troll the net it seems.....

to rub it in b itch
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: lol yeah what a f ucken pillow that melbourne *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* is
Its a marshmellow moron
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

lol yep and so is your brain. Btw how is your messiah menzies going? or should i say beaver hahahahaha that lame poof on the pa system at brookvale made me laugh
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sitting hear thinking who has the better brains between Storm Sucks and the Eagle - well that didn't take too long neither of you
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: lol yep and so is your brain. Btw how is your messiah menzies going? or should i say beaver hahahahaha that lame poof on the pa system at brookvale made me laugh
Your knowledge is ill existant
The man who used to call out BEEEEAAAAVEEERR over the PA has retired
he has been replaced by a man who is probably as dumb as you
if you were dumber you wouldnt have the brain capacity to draw breath
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

hahahaha i couldnt tell seeing as the f ucken volume is so low, u cant hear shit at brookvale. the only speakers are in the empty stands
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mystormboys wrote: Sitting hear thinking who has the better brains between Storm Sucks and the Eagle - well that didn't take too long neither of you
Lol??!?!?!?!!?
Im from sydney where pot is illegal,pot is legal in the ACT so go figure
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

lol i live in sydney too beaver... got anything else?
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormsucks wrote: im a canberra raiders fan but i feel that everything that melbourne get is deserved. It just makes me angry that a team has raped and pillaged the rest of the competition and they might get away with it.The only thing I disagreed on was not allowing the storm to play for points this year, they should have just kicked them out of the competition until they can field a legal team.  If NRL does not make them break up the big 4 then a lot of fans will turn away from the game imo
Oh bullshite

Where did we rape and pillage from - most of our talent was nurtured through our feeder clubs, we didn't lure big players from other teams with money

And if the punishment fits then I'm sure you would gladly hand back your premierships won under systematic salary cap breaches in the winfield cup.

Moron
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

singlemalt wrote:
stormsucks wrote: im a canberra raiders fan but i feel that everything that melbourne get is deserved. It just makes me angry that a team has raped and pillaged the rest of the competition and they might get away with it.The only thing I disagreed on was not allowing the storm to play for points this year, they should have just kicked them out of the competition until they can field a legal team.  If NRL does not make them break up the big 4 then a lot of fans will turn away from the game imo
Oh bullshite

Where did we rape and pillage from - most of our talent was nurtured through our feeder clubs, we didn't lure big players from other teams with money

And if the punishment fits then I'm sure you would gladly hand back your premierships won under systematic salary cap breaches in the winfield cup.

Moron
Buhahaha CANBERRA FOOL YOUVE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD
Sup Singlemalt,thx for the support :D
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

stormsucks wrote: lol yeah what a f ucken pillow that melbourne *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!* is
Gee, by the sounds of things (LIMA, LIMA, LIMA) you must love Jeffy Lima.

Yeah he is a great player, better than lanky Tilse and your other no-name props.

Just GTFO, and stop embarrasing yourself by using our lines, you LIMA, LIMA, LIMA Duck !!!
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"