RD 7 Cowboy Vs Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Damn! That was a tougher win than last week. We nearly got Badgered! 10 - 2!!!
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

11-2.

*Adds Badger on facebook*
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nacho wrote: no billy no storm

You come out with some shit sometimes nacho but that was up there with the "best" of them. Have a think about it before you speak and you'll save yourself looking silly next time.
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Gutsy win,

On the road, penalty count and  possesion against us, Billy goes down,

Guts Guts Guts,

The sort of stuff that sets your season up.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yes despite an un warranted 11-3 penalty count & two badger assisted tries to the cowgirls,(sluts) we still came away with two points.We won't even mention the deliberate eye gouge by Thurston on Billy Slater,(accidental my arse).Countless replays showed no intention what so wver to go anywhere but for the face  :evil:. Thurston & Bowen on tonights performance deserve their OZ squad jerseys NOT
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ice wrote:

You come out with some shit sometimes nacho but that was up there with the "best" of them. Have a think about it before you speak and you'll save yourself looking silly next time.
Bit harsh Ice, considering how we've been playing with Billy I don't think Nacho was too far off the mark, I think you've confused him with Googly. I think Bellamy was thinking along similar lines to Nacho hence the ploy with Billy warming up on the sidelines late in the second half. With his eye injury I doubt very much that he was ever a serious contender to return to the field.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Ratty, don't forget the two times that Crocker was taken above the horizontal, only one of which was penalised. According to the commentators the other was an excellent text book tackle, forget the fact that it was illegal under the rules.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ice wrote:

Fair comment !

We are more than one player & they stood tall tonight to defend what was does,(and not penalised), to a mate !!

Just remember nacho my little munchkin when Thurston takes the field for Australia,what a dirty little low life he is & what he did to try & destroy the chance of an honest,deserving player to play for his country...........................
If he's picked consider me an honorary Kiwi  :evil:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Crocker was a disgrace tonight.
Good win in the end.
Tough stuff. Anyone wanting to blame the ref needs to watch the game again. undisciplined!
2012 premiers. Legit.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

tugga wrote: Crocker was a disgrace tonight.
Good win in the end.
Tough stuff. Anyone wanting to blame the ref needs to watch the game again. undisciplined!
Not related to Jonathon the eye gouger by any chance are you :twisted:

I did watch the bloody game - And I was Sober - And I have a long & comprehensive understanding of the rules - I suggest you watch it again - SLOWLY  ;-)
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Ice wrote:

Fair comment !

We are more than one player & they stood tall tonight to defend what was does,(and not penalised), to a mate !!

Just remember nacho my little munchkin when Thurston takes the field for Australia,what a dirty little low life he is & what he did to try & destroy the chance of an honest,deserving player to play for his country...........................
If he's picked consider me an honorary Kiwi  :evil:
ok i no there are 13 great players on the field but when billy went off to get treated, storm went down a gear and the cowboys took advantage of that untill all the boys stepped up to the plate and brought home a well earned and deserved win.

Ice i dont care what u think about what i say, its my opinion and ill stick by it, so what if i look like an idiot for speaking my mind.
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Play the ball wrote: Gutsy win,

On the road, penalty count and  possesion against us, Billy goes down,

Guts Guts Guts,

The sort of stuff that sets your season up.
Agree,I'm sure Bellamy will be rapt with that effort
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

At the end of the day, we won. 2 points to us and nothing to the Cowgirls. Pretty good effort to come away from Townsville with 2 points. Fingers crossed for the guys on tomorrow night's team announcements followed by a well deserved rest.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

recon izzy will retain his spot in the aus team ?
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Billy deserves the No1 jersey for Australia and "Monkey Boy" Thurston deserves a rest on the sidelines for his deliberate attack on Billy! He was standing there bloody well laughing, typical ex criminal team player!

As I said to Rose during the game,  if that had been Crocker or Whitey, the Cowgirls would have got at least a penalty and the player put on report! :x

Badger needs another holiday too- permanently- bloody useless!

Well done boys!  :D :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!