2013 Membership packs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bramall wrote:Same here Scooter,
My wife had her own number,then this year we added a couple of kids to our package.
First i got all 4 memberships with my name on.
Then they sent out new memberships with all our names on,but we all have the same membership number.
This means if we do make the grand final,we can only get 2 tickets for 4 of us.
As in past years STUFFED UP AGAIN.
And my main grizzle
WHY are they sent overseas to be done.
Bramall according to the Storm membership department (when I spoke to them on Friday) you will still be able to get 8 tickets (ie 2 per member).
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am really really annoyed at custom nrl.I ordered a STORM mouse mat on October 23.I was sent a roosters mouse mat approx Dec 22. I sent it back same day and sent them an email telling them they sent me the worst possible one they could and could they send me the MELBOURNE STORM one I ordered.2 weeks ago I was sent an email saying I could not be found at my address as the parcel had been returned to them.I told them RIGHT address WRONG Team. Thursday I recieved another parcel from them, BLOODY roosters AGAIN.I think I have sent them a total of 10 emails with the details of my MELBOURNE STORM order details.Tiffany at custom nrl said there was an error in the manufacturing of my order,but I don`t accept that.I told her I wanted to order a STORM diary but as I am going overseas in April I can`t trust you enough that I would get it in time.Apparently I am getting a refund on my mat and they will send me a STORM one asap.
I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How quickly did everyone get their kits? I ordered mine today (Storm Spirit). What's the turnaround like?
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I ordered mine late October and received it just after Xmas. I ordered my daughter's when I received mine and it arrived on Tuesday, just in time for her birthday tomorrow.
So I reckon it's about a 3-week turnaround now
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

We ordered ours when memberships opened start of October and received them a few days before Xmas. I'd say the initial rush should be over and turn around quicker by now.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

My 6yo daughter was so happy to get her 2013 Billy's Buddies membership on her birthday today.
And her hand written Birthday card came in the post today too. (I'd actually forgotten this came with 2012 membership)
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

I ordered mine when memberships were opened, around October and received it in the week before Christmas. My suggestion to the membership department would be to change the Premiers Club 2013 notebook to a diary. Based upon my previous occupation (in sales) this would definitely be; a) more useful and b) a better advertising tool than the notebook. Office diaries usually sit on a desk, and, whilst 'out on the road' are brought out frequently, thereby proudly displaying your allegiances, creating a talking point and a way of trying to talk people into going to a game. (Converting the latent support into physical attendance)
Position - Left right out or hung out to dry