Spin: watch Nein shift the blame

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Is the game on ANZAC DAY being shown live? I can`t believe the nrl don`t build this game up more seeing it really is a game between OZ & NZ. instead they build up the chooks game.(BORING). The afl really know how to promote their ANZAC DAY game...giddyup watch and learn.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

live on fox
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

thanks Matt :-D
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I reckon that so long as the NRL agree to let us keep the fixture against the Warriors on ANZAC Day (remember that Gauci had to fight for it last year) they work a similar Grand Final/Brownlow agreement like the AFL had a while ago between the FTA provider and Fox.

Starting next year, Fox get one game on ANZAC day and the FTA get another. Or a similar agreement to FNF where one game is live and the other is on delay...

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Strange then isn't it that Premier Sports in the UK,(who hold the licence for NRL broadcasts) are NOT showing the St George v Sydney game AT ALL ?
But are showing the Storm v Warriors game LIVE at 10:30AM their time :twisted:
Schedule here
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think our game would hold more interest for UK viewers anyway.chook vs dragqueens would bore me too much :pukeright: