Prelim Final - Storm v Warriors @ AAMI Park on Sat Sept 24th

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

will the access code for tickets be the same as the code we used for the knights game?
hughzy
Squall
Squall

http://www.nrl.com/warriors-confident-o ... fault.aspx

its gonna be a tough contest. We do have a history with them, but in the end we'll grind them out and win.. The boys really want this, they want to prove giddyup that there still the best team and always was! Can't wait to see giddyup present the trophy to the 2011 premiers !!!! ;-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote:will the access code for tickets be the same as the code we used for the knights game?
Yes mate but until tonight/tomorrow morning ? we have no confirmation of quantity per number or Categories of seating.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

do we have any idea about price yet? I`m sure I read somewhere that the ticket prices had changed for the prelim. I have some friends who want to come but I can`t tell them what the tickets are going to be worth. Any ideas?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cat 1 - $70
Cat 2 - $50
Cat 3 - $30
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

^^^ Thanks Surandy. Much appreciated :-D
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:Cat 1 - $70
Cat 2 - $50
Cat 3 - $30
Which beg the question.....................Where are these re-structured areas that have cheaper prices & no longer factor in Cat 4 ?

Ticketek do STILL NOT have a viable seating plan other than THIS
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Geelong v West Coast will be played on Saturday afternoon so we've got the big stage to ourselves. Bring it!
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Ice wrote:Geelong v West Coast will be played on Saturday afternoon so we've got the big stage to ourselves. Bring it!
That is brilliant news for us. Not only will be not have competition from the AFL directly at finals time, we will hopefully get a few stranglers over after their game is finished.

JF

PS:- Is it true that the All Blacks game is on at 6:30pm meaning that the Warriors fans won't come? :lol:
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

^^^ Now that would be funny ;D
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ice wrote:Geelong v West Coast will be played on Saturday afternoon so we've got the big stage to ourselves. Bring it!
Only in a live sporting sense.
Across the road at the Sydney Myer music bowl there'll be.
PARKLIFE - ALL DAY !!

So I'm guess people who come to the game by car will be screwed more than is usual ::)
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Not real fussed about Parklife, i can't see it impacting our crowd in any way and will still have a full house or close to it given we're the only sport on that night. Not to mention that should also hold us in good stead ratings wise if they show it, with no AFL game to go up against like last week we should see a big increase in numbers. Then again nein more than likely knows that which would be a reason why they wouldn't show it......
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sorry to ask a stupid question but what time do tix go on sale for members tmorrow?

also what time will everyone here be lining up
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

10am nacho on sale 830 900 im lining up

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Gotta say I'm a little nervous about this one anyone else?