Storm v Penrith game thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

You were lucky JF I sat behind a toothless bulldog moron in Adelaide and all he kept saying was "Go back to Victoria you idiots" I thought if that is the best you could come up with then I would just ignore him.( but I did give him the name of a good dentist here in adelaide.( STORM supporter too haha). :-D
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

stormy wrote:You were lucky JF I sat behind a toothless bulldog moron in Adelaide and all he kept saying was "Go back to Victoria you idiots" I thought if that is the best you could come up with then I would just ignore him.( but I did give him the name of a good dentist here in Adelaide.( STORM supporter too haha). :-D
I know exactly the Bulldogs fan you are referring to. He was on the outer side and was mouthing off at me & Nicholas for no reason even before the game started.

I quipped to Nick that he was an "old school" Bulldogs supporter, when most of their fans were Catholics & they called their team "the Berries".

JF