MELBOURNE VS SOUTH SYDNEY

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

OI!! I thought this thread was about the game vs SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS!?! Not discussing last week or the week before's results..
Yes? No? Maybe?
I'm pretty sure Freshy also made the comment about dropping the whole FG side to NSW Cup level, did they cross the troll line too? Oh and now look what you've done, encouraged that Hayne hussy to comment *facepalm*

As for this week's game..
I'd just be happy to have a full side that WANTS to win! Come out fighting - literally if that's how passionate they get - and show the rest of the NRL we havent rolled over & died, and wont be giving them the satisfaction of another loss!!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote:
Noa Nadruku wrote:
The Mauritian wrote: Yeah he's alright but telling us we should have sent out our U-20 team is crossing the imaginary troll-line

Hey Simo The Eagle is alright.  It is good to have the opinion of other fans.  We don't really have other fans on here apart from blatant trolls like billythekidslater, stormsucks and our good friend hayneheadbutt.  I think you have spent too much time on LU taking pots shots this year and it has made you angry ha ha.  The Bai stand aint like LU thank God.
Yeah he's alright but telling us we should have sent out our U-20 team out and our stars have a shitload to answer for is crossing the imaginary troll-line
I should follow the old MWSE site  Forum 3 days rule
The comments were about a lack of heart and all that,i dont care who it is i hate seeing it
like the eels when theyre little buddy passed away,they dedicated a game to him and played
like a bunch of faggots

I just expected alot more heart from your superstar team than rolling over,i know its hard playing
to lose,i just finished 2 cricket seasons with everything to win,but last day on the grand finals we
were found out as pretenders,i felt like walking off the field same as the other 10 in my team for those
games,truth is we couldnt,we went down worse than a bunch of japanese hookers but we didnt
simply lie down

Having slick moves not stick is very forgivable,sure theyre human,but giving up isnt in the spirit of the
game,no matter which game it is your playing
OK lets get all this into perspective, these guys are going out on the field ( away games) to thunderous yells of CHEATS and boos every time they touch the ball,the banners in the crowd labelling them cheats and things getting thrown at them from the side lines,now you may say that they should ignore all this and play as normal,BUT come on,how hard would it be to have 100% focus on what you are doing with all that going on,these guys are human and a lot of them are young guys and not even used to crowds yet let alone hostile ones!!! So I think all judgement should be reserved until next season (but I am not certain that the heckling will die down for quite a while) when these guys have points to play for and have more of a mind set to maybe be able to go out on that field and maybe be able to ignore the jeers of the morons in the crowd.
Unfortunately I know from what I have heard from other supporters,that Melbourne Storm fans are thinking twice before travelling to away games for the same reason,nobody wants to end up in a fight because they go along to a game to support their team,the whole bloody thing is getting ugly.
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Duffie
3. Dane Nielsen
4. Greg Inglis
5. Chase Stanley
6. Brett Finch
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Aiden Tolman
9. Cam Smith ©
10. Brett White
11. Sika Manu
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Adam Blair

INTERCHANGE

14. Ryan Hinchcliffe
15. Todd Lowrie
16. Kevin Proctor
17. Jeff Lima
18. Sione Kite
19. Bryan Norrie
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I see your point Rose,i was just hoping they'd be that old nemesis one more time

Ive played sport as the hero one night and lost,also played as the villian and won
during my bowling "career" or whatever ud call it,im just curious how theyll do next
year with the boo's and derogatory crowds theyll face in sydney and QLD,as we know
Gallop has them not playing for points,but will they have the mental game and stamina
to go out next season and stick a rocket up these opposition fans and these memorys
of the socalled cheats wont be forgotten for a few years yet

2011 will show if they can take back the inpenetrable melbourne mindset

Sometimes,as in this case things should be kept from the public as you guys might be in
for alot of Soccer fan styled abuse,disband some of that roster to get under the cap
and LOL at Brisbane paying massive overs for a top line centre,$660k a year would go
well past what id pay for a centre
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

i was just hoping they'd be that old nemesis one more time
Only "one more time"  :?

Many more times to come,with no doubt an ever changing cast  ;-)

And the Bunnies ?
They're hanging just outside the eight,with a decent points differential,so It should be a good contest as we settle into 'prepare for 2011 mode'.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I hate the F#*#ing Bunnies I hope we smash em!!!!
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I say throw the gameplans out the window and just tackle and run harder. The last 4 games togather. Blair v Burgess should be interesting.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

This Rabbits squad has lost alot of players with injuries the last 2 games.. Strm should do well.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

bula wrote: I say throw the gameplans out the window and just tackle and run harder. The last 4 games togather. Blair v Burgess should be interesting.
It will be a no match, the way he cleaned moi moi up, Blair won't have a chance.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mick Crocker's been named in their squad as well as Burgess.  We better be switched on or we will get rolled.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm playing for the critters this weekend.
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

Rose Madder wrote: I hate the F#*#ing Bunnies I hope we smash em!!!!
You and me both, I can't stand them, honestly they are the most arrogant team in the competition.

As for the game, surely SIONE must be getting a look in on the bench, I don't see any reason to persist with Lowrie.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sika - Awesome
Norrie - Awesome
Billy - good as always
Bromwich - some good hits in defence, I like him, doesn't get much time or ball though
Duffie - Do the players realise we have a right winger.  1 kick to him try time.  The ball didn't get passed all the way to Right wing the whole game.  Not once!
Inglis - don't know whats happened to him he just isn't the same anymore, some good defensive hits though
Stanley - can't get a break from injury poor fella.
Kite - where was he? Gotta be in next week with Bromwich, Norrie & Lima.  Brett White should get another rest, don't remember the last time he cracked 100m
Lowrie - I hardly even knew he was out there(like usual).  Was he good at the Eeels?  Its not that he is bad player, just bland lol
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Anyone else sitting near the feral bunny supporters group?  "At least were not cheats"  said a thoothless female bogan hanging over the rail. Classic!  The Old bearded guy was way too over stimulated and needed a Horlicks & bed.  In saying that it is good to see fans with passion for their team and the majority of Souths supporters were great sports.
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Mauritian wrote: Sika - Awesome
Norrie - Awesome
Billy - good as always
Bromwich - some good hits in defence, I like him, doesn't get much time or ball though
Duffie - Do the players realise we have a right winger.  1 kick to him try time.  The ball didn't get passed all the way to Right wing the whole game.  Not once!
Inglis - don't know whats happened to him he just isn't the same anymore, some good defensive hits though
Stanley - can't get a break from injury poor fella.
Kite - where was he? Gotta be in next week with Bromwich, Norrie & Lima.  Brett White should get another rest, don't remember the last time he cracked 100m
Lowrie - I hardly even knew he was out there(like usual).  Was he good at the Eeels?  Its not that he is bad player, just bland lol
Agreed.

Also thought hinchy was MOTM