GAME V RAIDERS

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

steaming stormer wrote: you didn't ask how many premierships knobhead, you asked how many of the 4 grand finals we won, and that answer is 2
LOL, what a pathetic attempt at flaming :lol:
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

pretty much what I thought when he brought it up a second time!! Clowns!!  :lol:
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

blah blah blah grand finals,premierships.... u know they mean the same thing. And since when are the raiders pretenders?Im pretty sure they were tipped for the wooden spoon and once again they have performed above expectations  :D raiders to win by 12  ;-)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

You have a very short memory.  Canberra, were also found to be over the salary club after they won their last premiership.  Their punishmnet was the had to cut up every players contract and start  building a list one by one.  That is why so many of you players left after that year.  If you do not belive me, check the record books or better still read the story your CEO wrote about it in the Daily Telegraph two weeks ago.

People in glass houses........
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

....which is why we'll eventually get them trophies.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hope your right, but they never stripped the trophy off Canberra.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormsucks wrote: blah blah blah grand finals,premierships.... u know they mean the same thing. And since when are the raiders pretenders?Im pretty sure they were tipped for the wooden spoon and once again they have performed above expectations  :D raiders to win by 12  ;-)
Pretenders.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

glennb wrote: I hope your right, but they never stripped the trophy off Canberra.
Thats what Im saying. How can a future clean admin say Canberra, you can keep yours but Melbourne cant.... ???
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hahahaha I love how you say the Raiders are performing 'above expectations' because they just manage to dodge the spoon every year.
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

stormsucks wrote: hmmm actually you won none of them cos u cheated.....so in fact your only premiership was back in the 90s as well
Actually 1999 is closer than 1994 so we still have the most recent Premiership even if you wanna get technical. Pity about your statement 'cos I actually have a soft spot for the Raiders, jus' not the fans like you  :D
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

ha ha youre so funny.....but we still have more premierships than you  ;-)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Storm Spirit wrote:
Rose Madder wrote: You know guys I am still smarting about the way our guys were treated by the Raiders supporters when we played them a few weeks ago..well now its our turn to get some of our own back on behalf of the boys ( of course)..SO ANY SUGGESTIONS
Like a scene from the Wizard of Oz.....we can hand out brains, heart and courage to the Raiders players and supporters.....seeing as these attributes seem to be in very short supply in the Nation's Capital.
LOL

Brains and Raiders supporters?

That reminds me of the two Raiders supporters that decided to jump on the MSSC bus after a game in Canberra, I think it was after the finals in 2003, and in Civic they decided to hop off the bus at a set of traffic lights and moon all the Storm supporters.

The morons didn't happen to notice the two members of the police force until after they had their pants around their ankles. Pretty hard to run away.  :lol: :lol:
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

Surandy wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote:
Rose Madder wrote: You know guys I am still smarting about the way our guys were treated by the Raiders supporters when we played them a few weeks ago..well now its our turn to get some of our own back on behalf of the boys ( of course)..SO ANY SUGGESTIONS
Like a scene from the Wizard of Oz.....we can hand out brains, heart and courage to the Raiders players and supporters.....seeing as these attributes seem to be in very short supply in the Nation's Capital.
LOL

Brains and Raiders supporters?

That reminds me of the two Raiders supporters that decided to jump on the MSSC bus after a game in Canberra, I think it was after the finals in 2003, and in Civic they decided to hop off the bus at a set of traffic lights and moon all the Storm supporters.

The morons didn't happen to notice the two members of the police force until after they had their pants around their ankles. Pretty hard to run away.   :lol: :lol:
I'm guessing Stormsucks was one of them & still a tad bitter about it at a quick guess after that story, Ahahaha... :lol:
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormsucks wrote: ha ha youre so funny.....but we still have more premierships than you  ;-)
Nobody cares about the Raiders. Now lima lima lima duck off.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

stormsucks wrote: ha ha youre so funny.....but we still have more premierships than you  ;-)
Hey 'stormsucks', guess what ?  

YOU FU*KING SUCK !!!   :bootyshake:
Last edited by Stormtrooper9 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"