WARREN SMITH COMPLAINTS HERE PLEASE

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CooperCronk wrote: And Russell Fairfax said, on Foxsports news Full Time, we had no juniors....seriously...and to think these guys are supposed to be professional NSW sports reporters!
qualified & simplified  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:
CooperCronk wrote: And Russell Fairfax said, on Foxsports news Full Time, we had no juniors....seriously...and to think these guys are supposed to be professional NSW sports reporters!
qualified & simplified  ;-)
To balance the comments on our juniors, he did state that the shredders at some nrl clubs would have been put to good use over the past week.

Funnily enough Ricky Nixon (an afl player agent),  after seeing some nrl players contracts, said the same thing shortly after the news broke about our rorting.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Anyone notice Laurie Daley the other night?
While commentating and the first chance he got to mention "salary cap scandal" or something similar, all he said was "everyone knows why"
I just found that so refreshing, a touch of class from Daley.
Not surprising, he usually stayed quiet while Warren Smith rants on or adds little remarks here and there.
That's better commentary! Good thing Warren Smith didn't call our game.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think Warren Smith has been told politely that he won't be calling our games, due to the number of emails sent to FoxSports.

Generally, the commentators calling Storm games have had some empathy for our situation, but whenever a chance arises, Smith always likes to have a dig, like a comment he made in response to a question by the panel on his shoulder injury.
Smith said something like "it was a chicken wing tackle taught in Melbourne"

D**CKHEAD :P
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Actually guys you dont need foxtel,if you have high speed net theres mid to good quality streams
altho you will still hear his dribble its better than paying for it,personaly i use the streams for 2nd FNF games
and 3pm sunday games,those which are not live which manly has had few of,However consider it a
way to get away from paying that pricks wages
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler