Goodbye Danny

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Totally agree on the Harrigan thing, but I think I muist have broken out of the insanity stage. :)
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

The HS had two whole pages on that hit.

It happens 10 times a week in GayFL. the HS must be infatuated that unlike their pisswaek efforts when RL boys loss the plot they loss it properly.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

But punches are never thrown in AFL. There are never any cheap shots. They just gentlemanly like 'melees' - no fights! That's a naughty word. :)
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lord Reynoldson wrote:But punches are never thrown in AFL. There are never any cheap shots. They just gentlemanly like 'melees' - no fights! That's a naughty word. :)
Not quite.... there are more fist to the head in GayFL from behind than actual front on contests.

2 are going to the judicery tonight.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

But really how much damage can a handbag do?
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

NZ Storm wrote:But really how much damage can a handbag do?
Not much ...thats why it is a terrible game to watch....

The players are frustrated all the time .... with inconsistant umpireing obscure rules ..... hmm better stop here. :wink:
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

LR is that the same post you made on the LU board? that really is the longest post i've ever read on a league board outside forum sevens. :shock: :D
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

not only do they do the same thing in gayfl..but they bite guys..testicles too... :lol:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Lord Reynoldson i agree with most of the things youve said, but i still think danny needs to get some sort of penalty. I mean he might have not known what he was doing, but he still did it. If somone gets knocked out then kills :? someone i can assure you they wont get off.
Harrigan sorta lost me in he's first few lines about danny doing this kind of thing regulary and it going un-noticed..thats totally untrue. I'ld be looking at half the other clubs when focussing on that kinda thing.
Can somone tell me when the hearing will be on this??? :(
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Most likely Wednesday night... Clubs usually have until tomorrow avo to put in pleas - except Danny can't plea since it's ungraded. So look for news by 9pm Wednesday night.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

alright cheers, Seen this is giving storm a bad name im sure it will be flashed all over every channel... unlike the 3 second highlight we get after each storm win!
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormer2004 wrote:not only do they do the same thing in gayfl..but they bite guys..testicles too... :lol:
Ooooooh! that's gotta hurt :shock:
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This isn't about AFL v Rugby League, or anything else. Plain and simple, Danny screwed up, and screwed up big!!!!

The sad part about it is that all the good he did for the club and also himself as a first grade player is going to be forgotten. Unfortunately, this is what he will be remembered for. Rightly or wrongly, this is a fact!

And, as much as I like the bloke and what he has done, he will deserve every ounce of penalty he gets for this one. I'm not just hanging him out with the wolves, but this will more than likely be the end of Danny's career, and it is a damn shame that a 200 game player ends his career this way, but Danny ended it, noone else.
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I never liked Harrigan as a referee and I like him even less as a paid Chicken.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agreed... he's definitely in my "Fool Gould" basket... cocky, biased, egotistical... I can't stand them! :evil: