Player Sponsor - 2008 Edition

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Those sponsors are current. There are already more sponsors for 2008 that for 2007 - and we haven't reached our totals yet. Will update the tallys by the weekend with any luck.

Still plenty of opportunities! I'll also scan a copy of the photos that 2007 Sponsors received so you can get an idea of what you get. Personally - I think the $55 is pretty cheap for a guaranteed sponsors signed photo and a chance to go to the presentation ball for free!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Rather that waiting for the last minute put me down for one share each :D
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Mrs Cooper Cronk
Squall
Squall

So ae we still going ahead with this?? And if so what is happening????
[img]http://i20.tinypic.com/2wmf60p.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Apologies all for the delays in updating this. No excuse. Had two weeks off over xmas and did bugger all! :) Now sitting in a dodgy motel in Mt Gambier. So - I've updated the first page and it's now up to date. We have 11 spots available for Matt Geyer ($55 each), and 14 spots for Steve Turner ($55 each). The club is holding these for us, and it's pretty much confirmed. Time to spread the word and seal up these last few spots!

CrazyAboutCooper - whilst we're not currently in the running for Coops, would you still like to be involved in either Boofa or Zappa?

I'm still waiting for a few people from last years sponsorship to send me their addresses so I can forward on the pictures.

Remember - money won't be required for a little while.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Put me down for one share in MG please.

"A dodgy motel in Mt Gambier"? Surely not.  :o

:lol: :lol:

Take the opportunity to go to Coonawarra while you're there. Some great wines and really cheap cellar doors.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hey Buzz I cannot remember if I told you or not, but please put me down for 2 x sponsors for Zappa.  :)

Thankyou
stormwatch
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Same as last season for me.One share for Boofa
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/stormwatch-stormwatch.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Front page updated. Nine shares in Boofa remaining (in what will surely be his last season!) Twelve in Zappa! The countdown is on.

Finally home after being on the road for most of the last 3 weeks. When I say dodgy motel room in Mt Gambier, I mean dodgy! I could hear the TV in the next room. Then I could hear the guy sneeze, then cough. My only consolation is I would have kept him up all night with my snoring! :D
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote: My only consolation is I would have kept him up all night with my snoring! :D
Ain't that the truth. I know that first hand having shared a room with you on several occassions. From my recollection the last time i ended up moving my matress into the bathroom just so i could get SOME sleep... hehe...  :lol:
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ugh I really really shouldn't be doing this but I can't resist ...

Put me down for one share in each of Boofa and Zappa (oops that doesn't sound quite right but you know what I mean Buzz).  :lol:
VIC
Squall
Squall

Hi I'm knew to all this..........can I still sponsor a player? And if so, any player?
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

If you've got the cash, you can sponsor any player you like! Full sponsorship is $1650 per player. We have an arrangement with the club whereby we can modify the sponsorship arrangements in return for multiple partners under "The Bai Stand" banner. Minimum entry for that is $55 per share. We are currently aiming for 2 players - Matt Geyer and Steve Turner. If we fill both those and interest is there, we'll try for a third player.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hi Buzz

Sure I have already, but just in case I didn't one share in BOOFA please! :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sorry I havnt replyed,i am SO slack at checking this forum in general!
No thanks regarding buying a share in either player,Cooper or Billy then yes I would.Also at the moment,I havnt got the spare cash!Forgot I have my first storm membership payment coming out soon,and that pretty much took what I may of used to buy a share in a player with! :(
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1 share of Steve Turner please.