Stormleague's Best ever storm CENTRES at olympic Park

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ok, I had to change it a bit here due to people not Putting 3 and 4 next to there best centre.Thanks to the people that did and it is just the way i like it.
Last edited by AAS on Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I am shocked. Has Billy actually played centre at Olympic Park? I believe he's ineligible for that position. Just because Ross beat him out for fullback, I don't think Billy qualifies for that spot. He was named at centre to play against the Sharks yet was fullback after Ross got injured. I don't believe he ever actually made it into the centres at Olympic Park. Maybe once up in Sydney again, but never down there. How is he eligible!

I'd like to launch an official protest and inquiry to the position given to Billy Slater! :D :D :D

:faroah:
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

yeah i agree its BS.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Lord Reynoldson wrote:I am shocked. Has Billy actually played centre at Olympic Park? I believe he's ineligible for that position. Just because Ross beat him out for fullback, I don't think Billy qualifies for that spot. He was named at centre to play against the Sharks yet was fullback after Ross got injured. I don't believe he ever actually made it into the centres at Olympic Park. Maybe once up in Sydney again, but never down there. How is he eligible!

I'd like to launch an official protest and inquiry to the position given to Billy Slater! :D :D :D

:faroah:

LR, Blame the people who did not use a number system.

i have a feeling Billy did play at Centre at olympic Park in One game. Robbie was at Fullback

Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I agree with LR - it's not up to the voters to get it right. If Billy is ineligible, then it doesn't matter how many votes he gets, they shouldn't count.
So then we have a tie between Moule and Martin - maybe everyone should be asked to vote between just those two to decide the winner of the 2nd centre spot... just my thoughts though.
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

oh, and as for the number system, I agree with the way you did it AAS - the person that gets the most votes wins their preferred/playing number... I don't think the voters specifying the numbers makes any difference - we are looking for the best centres, not the best at #3 and best at #4.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Diss-agree.

Justice has been done.

Billy in the centres :D
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sorry, This has made what I thought would be a very good picture of what the SUPPORTERS thought on the players the position that have played in a joke.

Pitty, as it would have made for a great poster. But now :(
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Allykat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Billy for number 3!!!!!!!!!!

Its my lucky number remember!!!!
and i too could ahve sworn he played in the centres at op for us
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/allyz.jpg[/img]
Rabble No 7
Squall
Squall

hmmmm so if we get together a few votors for the best prop position and name billy slater will that cound too???
full back and only full back, one game at centre and in the best puhleaseee,

i was dark i checked the post and saw i was 5 minutes late in adding a vote!!! sheesh that will teach me for only checking the site weekly and then reading most of the other posts first!!

but still slater as a best centre at olympic park pffft
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS just wanted slater in the team...and there was nowhere else to put him.....so much for it being STORMLEAGUES best ever centre...it should be AAS's best centre ;)

AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Insomniac wrote:oh, and as for the number system, I agree with the way you did it AAS - the person that gets the most votes wins their preferred/playing number... I don't think the voters specifying the numbers makes any difference - we are looking for the best centres, not the best at #3 and best at #4.

That is not my system thou, The reason why i did it was the fact certain posters could not do add 2 numbers for the certain positions in the post.

I split the 3. and 4. and then tally up because some players, i don't Know what number they played in(ie. Billy never played in 3, he played in 4 and i found out today). Hence, Me having a go at the lazy posters.

All i wanted with Duplicate positions is to use the number system of eg.

3.Steven Bell
4. Matt King

or 2. Matt Geyer
5. Marcus Bai.

The Examples is the way i like it. That is why i change Thunderstruck's Post because he (I think) knew he was doing wrong

AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

AAS wrote:
Insomniac wrote:oh, and as for the number system, I agree with the way you did it AAS - the person that gets the most votes wins their preferred/playing number... I don't think the voters specifying the numbers makes any difference - we are looking for the best centres, not the best at #3 and best at #4.

That is not my system thou, The reason why i did it was the fact certain posters could not do add 2 numbers for the certain positions in the post.

I split the 3. and 4. and then tally up because some players, i don't Know what number they played in(ie. Billy never played in 3, he played in 4 and i found out today). Hence, Me having a go at the lazy posters.

All i wanted with Duplicate positions is to use the number system of eg.

3.Steven Bell
4. Matt King

or 2. Matt Geyer
5. Marcus Bai.

The Examples is the way i like it. That is why i change Thunderstruck's Post because he (I think) knew he was doing wrong
Ie. Voting

Position 3. Moule 5
Slater 3

Position 4. King 8
Bell 2

It make Moule in Position number 3 and number is Matt King

AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

KINGY wrote:AAS just wanted slater in the team...and there was nowhere else to put him.....so much for it being STORMLEAGUES best ever centre...it should be AAS's best centre ;)

Well if that is the case, Go forth and mutliply then.

I am quite busy at the moment and Stupid comments like that Kingy are uncalled for.

Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

AAS wrote:
KINGY wrote:AAS just wanted slater in the team...and there was nowhere else to put him.....so much for it being STORMLEAGUES best ever centre...it should be AAS's best centre ;)

Well if that is the case, Go forth and mutliply then.

I am quite busy at the moment and Stupid comments like that Kingy are uncalled for.
AI AI captain