Round 22 - Storm vs Sharks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Slater was feeling his shoulder last week.
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

Deadpool wrote:Smith and Croft no longer in the QRL teams. Could be Slater out, Hughes to fullback and Croft to 7 with Smith on the bench
And with the Hoff playing left right out I think this is our team going forward.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

And of course Smith and Croft are the two that drop out of the 21. Makes no sense whatsoever
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brandon Smith was a regular member of team before injury and provided spark and energy off the bench. He missed two weeks with injury and now can't get back in. It doesn't make sense.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bellamy didn't have him in our team to start the season either. Obviously thinks too highly of Kenny to think Smith has gone above him this season. Which if you used your eyes you'd know is the case.

We're a worse off team without him in the side.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Someone needs to make a massive sign that says “WE WANT BRANDON” or something like that and stick it right where Bellamy is for every game that Smith is left out of the team
storminghome
Squall
Squall

Penrith have scored 3 arsy wins in a row that could stuff up our Premiership hopes
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

The team the coach is selecting is stuffing up the premiership hopes. We can not win with this team
NevilleB
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bloody Hoffman still in the team and no Brandon. Phark me
RobbieRoss
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

RobbieRoss wrote:
Lucas wrote:Smith and Croft named for QRL but not Tui and Blair. Might indicate the final 19
I saw that Lucas... but surely not ! Even without Cam's issues, Brandon just HAS to be in the 19..and in the 17. If he does not get a game for the Storm on Sunday, this forum will explode.
No Brandon Smith. STAGGERING .
storminghome
Squall
Squall

The Roosters have Radley who is killing it. Brandon would be doing exactly the same job. lima lima lima duck me dead - shocking omission
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh for f*cks sake! >:(
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

All the respect to Bellamy in the world, but that is nothing but an atrocious decision.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nice work Parramatta (never thought I would write that). Doing us a favour by thumping St Merge.
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Deadpool wrote:And of course Smith and Croft are the two that drop out of the 21. Makes no sense whatsoever
If Slater's playing (which it appears) and Hughes at half, there is probably no place in the 17 for Croft.

Falcons and Tigers play each other this week: http://live.qrl.com.au/match/748c4389df ... 53e679f700 and they have Brandon and Harry Grant going head to head at hooker.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately