Munster told to Pull His Head In!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It did happen they both have been told to not talk about it so it's swept under the carpet
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Few whispers he's involved in something that could come out soon. No idea what it is yet.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Must be something big.

With the amount of denials and the amount of Munster is "training the house down "from everyone, the Storm are in a carefully controlled PR exercise on Cameron's behalf.

The original comments from big Geno Miles before the story became a "He said; she said!" shows me that Geno knows something that Joe Public hasn't been told.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hearing some news going to come out about CM - doesn't sound pleasant
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Is it enough for him to be suspended? Nose candy perhaps?
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:Few whispers he's involved in something that could come out soon. No idea what it is yet.
mystormboys wrote:Hearing some news going to come out about CM - doesn't sound pleasant.
Where are you guys getting your goss? All the usual rubbish sites/pages/twitters have nothing...
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm surprised. It must be from inside the Club. And it must be something major. Not just a little bit of "team bonding handbags".
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

There are rumours about an incident between a player and his ex. Could be what it is.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Deadpool wrote:There are rumours about an incident between a player and his ex. Could be what it is.

Correct
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Cameron wrote:Is it enough for him to be suspended? Nose candy perhaps?
I'd be slightly careful with that comment
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mystormboys wrote:
Deadpool wrote:There are rumours about an incident between a player and his ex. Could be what it is.

Correct
a storm player and his ex or an NRL player and his ex ?

WTF is wrong with people ??

an ex is an ex...not property, not owned, not a chattel...free to go and do what they want with whomever they want...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
mystormboys wrote:

Correct
a storm player and his ex or an NRL player and his ex ?

WTF is wrong with people ??

an ex is an ex...not property, not owned, not a chattel...free to go and do what they want with whomever they want...
The rumour I’ve heard just states a incident between a player and his ex, no mention of which team they play for, no mention of what the incident is. Nothing else. Keep in mind the only people I’ve seen reporting this is the mole and buzz rothfield. So yeah, I haven’t seen it anywhere else, just those two clowns
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well they both have pretty poor form with these kinds of scoops... Back to the booze for those two blokes.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wow. So the mole came out and said he has breaking news that will be a black eye for the game, Rothfield then comments that it involves a player and his ex girlfriend. Turns out the breaking news that the mole had was something that’s been well documented, it was Peachey signing with the Titans for next year. What an absolute joke
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone