Storm v ??? Prelim final. Friday 22nd September

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Brisbane do worry me. But surely if we can't beat them on Friday we don't deserve to be Premiers
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

tigerr wrote:Brisbane do worry me. But surely if we can't beat them on Friday we don't deserve to be Premiers
Lamest Troll Evah!!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

brisbanestorm wrote:Nothing impressed me about either team last night. Brisbane defended against a nonexistant attack, and Penrith couldnt make use of countless opportunities.

The Broncos will have to step up significantly if they want to compete next week. I'm looking forward to ending their season again.
Pretty much spot on to what I made of last nights gane. I'm pretty confident the IF we play anywhere near our best we well and truly have them covered, as we do the other sides. I highly doubt we'll put in another below par effort like we did against Parra. Can't wait.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Watching last nights game, even though most thought it was high intensity, I saw two tired teams from kickoff.
Brisbane will be better in attack with Boyd back but if we just keep running our big boys straight down the middle we should be too strong for them.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

tigerr wrote:Not sure how we can beat the Broncos with Oates and Boyd both playing.

Brisbane back to their defensive best. How the *lima lima lima duck* are we meant to score against that??

I'm very anxious
Take a xanax and watch the game from behind your couch
tigerr
Squall
Squall

Darius Boyd confirmed definite starter along with Pangai Junior.

lima lima lima duck
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like Cherry Poppins has made a comeback :lol:
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

tigerr wrote:Darius Boyd confirmed definite starter along with Pangai Junior.

*lima lima lima duck*
Have you watched Darius play recently. Him playing is a good thing for us
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can we change the name of this thread now
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Can we change the name of this thread now
Agreed, I've tried to do it but I'm not sure I can. If not best just start a fresh one
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I feel like it can't be done. Haven't we had the same discussion regarding the signing news thread?
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brisbane defended well, but the key to beating the Broncos is playing through the middle. Angle changes and playing direct. Penrith tried to go around them all night, which meant they could cover in scramble defence, which is what they do exceptionally well.
Oates has to be 50/50 at best to back up, but Boyd will come back in. Bring on Friday night!