Will Chambers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wingers aren't valued the same way.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agree, if Suli wants big coin, he needs to become a fullback option which means ball playing skills.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Suli must be the most overrated player at the Storm. Some here seem to think he's the second coming of Jesus or something.
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Deadpool wrote:Suli must be the most overrated player at the Storm. Some here seem to think he's the second coming of Jesus or something.
To be fair, he has come out of nowhere and managed to get the rookie try-scoring record despite playing fewer games than ol mate Izzy. I would definitely rate Suli among the top wingers in the game and it's only his second year in the comp. That's not to say he doesn't have his disadvantages and shortcomings, but all-in-all I'd rather have him in my team than a lot of other wingers running around.
Deadpool
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Don't get me wrong I like Suli and I wouldn't trade him for anybody. But some seem to think he can't do any wrong. He is prone to making mistakes at critical moments, just look at the Titans game. If he can get those errors out of the game, he could be anything
Danger D
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Give him time. Even Jesus took 30-something years to reach his potential!
Itzbek the Purple
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

And don't forget he was crucified in the public arena. He better watch out for round eight.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Danger D wrote:Give him time. Even Jesus took 30-something years to reach his potential!
What a player. Award winning halfback. Best player to ever come out of Nazareth. Won a Dally M. Died. Came back and won another one.

Some say his abilities were greatly exaggerated though.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:
Danger D wrote:Give him time. Even Jesus took 30-something years to reach his potential!
What a player. Award winning halfback. Best player to ever come out of Nazareth. Won a Dally M. Died. Came back and won another one.

Some say his abilities were greatly exaggerated though.
Shut it down. This wins!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Danger D wrote:
Deadpool wrote:Suli must be the most overrated player at the Storm. Some here seem to think he's the second coming of Jesus or something.
To be fair, he has come out of nowhere and managed to get the rookie try-scoring record despite playing fewer games than ol mate Izzy. I would definitely rate Suli among the top wingers in the game and it's only his second year in the comp. That's not to say he doesn't have his disadvantages and shortcomings, but all-in-all I'd rather have him in my team than a lot of other wingers running around.
Suli is the best storm winger since Marcus Bai.

There. I said it.
Cameron
Monsoon
Monsoon

Playing in the world Cup Final with a broken big toe.

http://www.nrl.com/broken-toe-wont-hold ... fault.aspx

"He's had a broken toe for a couple of weeks now so we have just rested him," coach Mal Meninga said.

"He did some extra fitness in the gym and we have no doubts that he will play, as he did last week."