Finals Wk 3: Melbourne Storm Vs Dragons

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
lotti

Buzz at least one of my teams is in the GF.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

What an Absolutely BRILLIANT GAME and night!!! :) :) :) :) :)

WELL DONE OUR STORM BOYS!!!!  :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Stormboy and I have no voices, I screamed out STORM long into the night, we did not leave Telstra until after midnight, after I couldn't help myself and lied down in the driveway to stop the bus leaving before we saw the boys!! They were so pumped up, Cameron and Boofa at the front of the bus nearly jumping through the windscreen with excitement and passion!! :) :) :D :D :) :)

We then drove through Parramatta twice, via the boy's hotel with the horn blaring and "We are the Storm from Melbourne town " blaring out of the car stereo and the flags flying off the car!! Oh yeah!!! :) :) :)

We dropped Emma off at her hotel at Baulkham Hills, then drove across town to Sydney airport and Sue and Rose's hotel with the music pumping and flags flying, to be confronted with their hotel being evacuated because of a fire alarm!! All the guests were outside, some barely clothed and we arrived in the Storm Express, what a reception!!! :) It was a false alarm but we had to leave as the Fire Brigade was arriving in the driveway.

I didn't get to bed until 4.30am as we had to watch the game, Mundine again proved what a waste of space he is, absolutely hilarious!!

Contacted Boofa this morning and the boys are sooo happy! Positive, but not cocky, they know they can do it and we will be there!!! :) :) :) Boofa and Turner couldn't sleep so about 4am they started texting all the other boys!! Funny stuff!!! :) :)

Stormboy and I will be at the Footy Show this Thursday night and I can guarantee you the Entertainment Centre will know we are there!!! GO STORM!!!!!! :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :) :D :) :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bunnies your a classic and a legend. I think I will just watch it at fed square next week but don't worry I will be leading the chants and sogns there
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

:lol: Bunnies, after one of your post-match Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorm calls Thinga says to me "I wouldn't be suprised if that woke the dead" a couple of minutes later as we walked around the stadium there was a long goaning/growling sound coming from undeneath he exclaims "Holy shit, she did wake the dead!" ... well I found it funny anyway.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I can't wait to see you on Sunday Bunnies!!!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We did notice Stormboy in the crowd........ :P

Btw, we're going to the grand final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

hey did anyone hear the news today?

WE'RE GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL!!
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
lotti

hey Bunnies think Souths might be there next year?
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!