Not As Bad As First Thought

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Contract issues is a common cause of declines in performance though - have been studies into it in the States.

Walker's a top player - if given the chance, he'll take it with both hands and run with it.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Has Walker signed with South Storm or was that just a rumour ???
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Storm Spirit - He wanted out of his contract but the Storm wouldn't budge.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Inglis#3 wrote:Storm Spirit - He wanted out of his contract but the Storm wouldn't budge.
thanks for clarifying Inglis 3...

do you know if Walker is only signed for this year @ Storm ?
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
KingHoweofIsrael
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I guess it's hard for a young half at the Storm.....kind of like Kimmorley at the Knights...top player, held back because of those in front of him....Not sure why he'd want to go to the Rabbitohs though ('cept monies).....They have their halves fairly well set....and probably with even longer terms than our guys....

Though i'd love to see him get a crack at first grade this week (if available?) It's time for our youth to shine! Baby Storm? Anyone have a better term? 'Coz that one sucks! :lol:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like Muster is gonna debut but also looks like we could be buying someone...I had a thought at work tonight we should totally buy back Luke Kelly if not Luke we should go with a player playing right under our noses or Frank Ponessi's at East Tigers Grant Giess his been playing pretty good

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/sto ... ld+sun_rss
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Storm Spirit AFAIK Walker is only contracted to Storm for this year.

King Howe, Souths wanted him because they planned to play Sutton at lock then Keary and possibly one other got injured.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KingHoweofIsrael wrote:I guess it's hard for a young half at the Storm.....kind of like Kimmorley at the Knights...top player, held back because of those in front of him....Not sure why he'd want to go to the Rabbitohs though ('cept monies).....They have their halves fairly well set....and probably with even longer terms than our guys....

Though i'd love to see him get a crack at first grade this week (if available?) It's time for our youth to shine! Baby Storm? Anyone have a better term? 'Coz that one sucks! :lol:
Tomorrow's Forecast?
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

A storm to hit Townsville.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Stormwatch.

This from Wiki
“Stormwatch is a fictional superhero team originally published by WildStorm. The original version of the team was a United Nations-sponsored superhero group appearing in the WildStorm Universe of superheroes, originating at a time when WildStorm was an imprint ofImage Comics. In later comics set in the DC Universe and published by DC Comics the group is a highly-secretive group of superheroes who tackle dangerous missions while remaining completely unknown to the larger superhero community >:D . The original version of Stormwatch first appeared in Stormwatch (vol. 1) #1, created by Jim Lee”

We can only hope...
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Stormwatch it is
Rina
Squall
Squall

aw I liked tomorrow's forecast :lol:
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks, I'm here all week
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:Looks like Muster is gonna debut but also looks like we could be buying someone...I had a thought at work tonight we should totally buy back Luke Kelly if not Luke we should go with a player playing right under our noses or Frank Ponessi's at East Tigers Grant Giess his been playing pretty good

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/sto ... ld+sun_rss
Sallymay you have mozzed Grant Giess he just went off with an arm injury.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I think our baby storm should be called Drizzle