Should the Storm Recruit a Few Parramatta Rejects?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Slightly off topic, but I saw the funniest thing last night regarding the Leagues' worst serial milker.

With about 6 minutes to go in the Eels Chooks game, Sandow kicked through and Hayne chased - almost getting the ball. Minichello came up with it and ran 60 to score for the Chooks, while Hayne went down like he'd been shot (done a hammie).

The funny bit was that no-one, not the refs, players or even the Eels trainer, paid any attention for about 45 seconds - they all assumed he'd taken a dive to try and get a penalty. :lol:

The Eel who cried 'Wolf'. :oops:
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Nobody from Parramatta would cut it at Melbourne. Would MAYBE have taken Tonga a few years back but def no now.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote:Slightly off topic, but I saw the funniest thing last night regarding the Leagues' worst serial milker.

With about 6 minutes to go in the Eels Chooks game, Sandow kicked through and Hayne chased - almost getting the ball. Minichello came up with it and ran 60 to score for the Chooks, while Hayne went down like he'd been shot (done a hammie).

The funny bit was that no-one, not the refs, players or even the Eels trainer, paid any attention for about 45 seconds - they all assumed he'd taken a dive to try and get a penalty. :lol:

The Eel who cried 'Wolf'. :oops:
I don't get Hayne. Has half a good season in 2009 and everyone carries on like he's Clive feckin' Churchill. Laughed when he did he hammy though. Diver, thug, grub.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:
Hmm ? Tough one - Let me just say...............
Take that as a No then !!! I really don't see any place for any EELS players at any time.