Storm jersey v Panthers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

maybe if we put less effort into designing jerseys we might win a game (frustrated groan), getting to the stage where i can't pick our team out anymore
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

In a mostly unrelated topic major sponsor crown will not feature on the jersey in the upcoming ps3/xbox rll2 due to anti gambling politics

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mahe Fonua has scored 5 tries in two weeks playing for Cronulla in the NSW Cup - surely that warrants a selection for this weekends game against Penrith.
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bellamy wont pick him...he wants to wait till next year..he will replace Neilson in our line up
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well i wouldnt call the hopeless out of form maybe but not hopeless

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Expect no changes. As per the usual. In Bellamy we trust.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Quinn and Waqa named on the wings again. I'll never feel comfortable with those two on the flanks.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I just dont understand why some of you dont like Sis and Quiny. last week apart form the intersepts that were from bad passes the other trys were through our middle defence go figer. So blame the wingers. We just need to stop the ofload and win the ruck again not just throw a young bloke in because we dont like every play the wingers do otherwise you may as well change bill I dont like every play he dose eg the pass strait to Morris. Defence is the Key and build on that and that starts in the midle first stop the go forward and the offload.
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I just dont understand why some of you dont like Sis and Quiny. last week apart form the intersepts that were from bad passes the other trys were through our middle defence go figer. So blame the wingers. We just need to stop the ofload and win the ruck again not just throw a young bloke in because we dont like every play the wingers do otherwise you may as well change bill I dont like every play he dose eg the pass strait to Morris. Defence is the Key and build on that and that starts in the midle first stop the go forward and the offload.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Defence is the key yet you don't have a problem with Quinn...hmmm ok then.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Still prettier than the Manly Anzac Jersey...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

blazza18 wrote:Defence is the key yet you don't have a problem with Quinn...hmmm ok then.

Didnt say that just think its not just Quinn,s problem when they come through the mid is it. Also if he center of the field is tight you as a winger are less draw in to help out. But you would know this having played on the wing right! Come on Quinn is not the first winger in storm to come in and not drop the man thats why they have cover defence. Realy I dont like Duffy in some areas of the game but he is good under the high ball. What I am trying to if we tighten up the centre 3rd the winger and cover will work better, at the start of the year on one went through the center of us to score.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

This is the week. I can feel it.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am 100% confident that this is the beginning of our march to the GF.