FINAL 1: Storm V Knights

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I hope Blair plays centre and Kostjasyn at 6. I have lost all faith in Champion. Even last night he was gifted a try by Coops that anyone in the NRL would've scored. And he almost bombed it!! (in a tight game i reckon they'd have disallowed it).
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Nine showing this game in Vic?
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

just seen on yourtv.com.au Nine are showing the game live..
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just seen on yourtv.com.au Nine are showing the game live..
April 1 was over 5 months ago

I'd go with...

1.Slater
2.Duffie
3.Nielsen
4.Waqa
5.Quinn
6.Blair
7.Cronk
8.Bromwich
9.Smith
10.Norrie
11.Proctor
12.Manu
13.Hinchcliffe
14.Lowrie
15.Vea
16.Kite
17.Woolnough
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

see i told u guy about bobby and jlowe last night...love ron for being honest with us

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Monsoon
Monsoon

My biggest concern is Quinn marking up in defence against Uate, last night Leilua looked like a superstar as do most guys Quinn marks, that 1st try where he watched the ball bounce over his head, his pathetic jersey grab on Guerra's try, his terrible positioning all night cost us about 4 tries, and worst of all he's lost that hard work out of trouble we used to see from him, terrible under the high ball.. Bellamy you cannot keep picking this goose Newcastle will have a field day down that edge, i honestly would rather see:

4. Champion/Nielsen
5. Nielsen/Champion/Niko/Waqa/Injured O'Neill/Williame/Chisholm/Tounamipea/Solamona

And we are all aware of my thoughts on Champion...
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bellemy wont go past putting champion and quinn on the pitch. they are average as but they will still get a go.

uate will bend our backline over
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

open training for the finals Weds 10-1130

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

simo wrote:just seen on yourtv.com.au Nine are showing the game live..
Now change the settings for Melbourne, game shown after midnight.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

oh.. my bad.. thats crap..
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This is what I think the team will be. Id think the Knights will play up-tempo with alot of ball movement so Id expect Rory to keep his spot on the bench

1.Slater
2.Duffie
3.Nielsen
4.Champion
5.Quinn
6.Blair
7.Cronk
8.Bromwich
9.Smith
10.Norrie
11.Proctor
12.Manu
13.Lowrie

14.Hinchcliffe
15.Kostjasyn
16.Kite
17.Woolnough
Monsoon
Monsoon

4. Champion
5. Quinn

(Shudders)

Stupid injuries, should be:

4. M.Blair
5. O'Neill
6. Widdop
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dont worry about how Ive listed them, Quinn will be nxt to Danger.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

1999 wrote:My biggest concern is Quinn marking up in defence against Uate, last night Leilua looked like a superstar as do most guys Quinn marks, that 1st try where he watched the ball bounce over his head, his pathetic jersey grab on Guerra's try, his terrible positioning all night cost us about 4 tries, and worst of all he's lost that hard work out of trouble we used to see from him, terrible under the high ball.. Bellamy you cannot keep picking this goose Newcastle will have a field day down that edge, i honestly would rather see:

4. Champion/Nielsen
5. Nielsen/Champion/Niko/Waqa/Injured O'Neill/Williame/Chisholm/Tounamipea/Solamona

And we are all aware of my thoughts on Champion...

I agree, what the hell has happened to his strong running game? That was his greatest asset and he has lost it. Waqa had one bad game and he was dropped. Quinny has about about 5 bad games and he still keeps his spot. Waqa needs to get that wing spot I believe. He helps the tired forwards out by taking lots of hitups(What Quinny used to do).
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

waqa is my choice over quinn as well. he takes the hard hit ups no one else wants to, 1 bad game under the high ball but normally pretty good, and if he is out of position in defence he is quick enough to cover up. a lot better option than quinn, but bellyache sees something else that we dont ???