Gallop Press Conference due to begin in 3 minutes

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

HayneHeadbutt wrote: you all sound like a bunch of school kids blaming the school teacher (gallop) for punishing you when you were caught cheating. The Melbourne Storm deserve everything they get.
No, we are all quite happy that we denied your shit club an undeserved premiership.
2012 premiers. Legit.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

tugga wrote:
HayneHeadbutt wrote: you all sound like a bunch of school kids blaming the school teacher (gallop) for punishing you when you were caught cheating. The Melbourne Storm deserve everything they get.
No, we are all quite happy that we denied your shit club an undeserved premiership.
I Second that!!!
As a fan of a club who was also been denied of a premiership by a team over the cap it says alot for the my thoughts of parrasites
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hahaha best chance eels have had for a premiership in 20 years and we raped it away from you, makes the cheating worthwhile to see hayne crying after the GF lesson you c*nts copped lol.

Pathetic.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

tugga wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll pay that. The only laugh i've had all day.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

1999 wrote:
Hahaha best chance eels have had for a premiership in 20 years and we raped it away from you, makes the cheating worthwhile to see hayne crying after the GF lesson you c*nts copped lol.

Pathetic.
Agree to a point,i dislike the current storm roster (due to disagreements with the antihero status that grapples give) however like most players in the parra team
But hearing the parrasites fan club cry makes my belly jiggle with lolz
I always said 2009 was lose lose,if parra won i think id have to have hidden somewhere in a hole from theyre pathetic fan base
If melbourne won id have to see a team of players i hate (excluding Cronk,his a champ) lift the trophy
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote:
1999 wrote:

Pathetic.
Agree to a point,i dislike the current storm roster (due to disagreements with the antihero status that grapples give) however like most players in the parra team
But hearing the parrasites fan club cry makes my belly jiggle with lolz
I always said 2009 was lose lose,if parra won i think id have to have hidden somewhere in a hole from theyre pathetic fan base
If melbourne won id have to see a team of players i hate (excluding Cronk,his a champ) lift the trophy
The question most storm fans are asking to the rest of the NRL, havn't we copped enough?

Then idiots like hayne come and kick us why were down (us fans ARE the innocent party) and it enrages us and provokes vulgar attacks like my last statement. Cant you opposition fans see us fans did nothing wrong and back the f*** off!

(except you eagle your a good egg)  ;-)
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

the fact you all seem to take pride in cheating other teams out of premierships makes you just as bad as the club itself!
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]
stormsucks
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

im a canberra raiders fan but i feel that everything that melbourne get is deserved. It just makes me angry that a team has raped and pillaged the rest of the competition and they might get away with it.The only thing I disagreed on was not allowing the storm to play for points this year, they should have just kicked them out of the competition until they can field a legal team.  If NRL does not make them break up the big 4 then a lot of fans will turn away from the game imo
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think they copped 2 much but look on the bright side,the best day of my life it was stated that
"Melbourne has been absolutely vanquished,that aura of fear has been taken out by Manly"
"Melbourne have been exposed by Manly today,any coach worth his salts will take what Manly
has done to Melbourne today and review it repeatedly,showing his troops how to beat Melbourne"
"The Storms legacy has been shattered by Manly,theyre resolve taken away and theyre hearts ripped
from there chest"

Fast forward 12 months

"Melbourne storm have beaten Parramatta for another premiership,4 grand finals in a row for 2 wins,what a club"

If i fast forward that another 12 months i am willing to bet my left nut as much as i hate to say it

"Melbourne makes the finals a year and a half after april 2009,Will this relentless club ever just quit?"

"Melbourne has lost round 3 to Manly in thriller grand final,24-25 after a last minute field goal from rookie halfback Daly Cherry-Evans"

It clearly could end better for melbourne,but i like my imagination more
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: im a canberra raiders fan but i feel that everything that melbourne get is deserved. It just makes me angry that a team has raped and pillaged the rest of the competition and they might get away with it.The only thing I disagreed on was not allowing the storm to play for points this year, they should have just kicked them out of the competition until they can field a legal team.  If NRL does not make them break up the big 4 then a lot of fans will turn away from the game imo
haha major overreaction about fans turning away. Canberra 1991 (Cheats haha!) look it up ;)
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

stormsucks wrote: im a canberra raiders fan but i feel that everything that melbourne get is deserved. It just makes me angry that a team has raped and pillaged the rest of the competition and they might get away with it.The only thing I disagreed on was not allowing the storm to play for points this year, they should have just kicked them out of the competition until they can field a legal team.  If NRL does not make them break up the big 4 then a lot of fans will turn away from the game imo
Are you serious? you never questioned your own clubs 80s-90s dominance and roster?
You sir are an idiot
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

HayneHeadbutt wrote: the fact you all seem to take pride in cheating other teams out of premierships makes you just as bad as the club itself!

and.......?
Monsoon
Monsoon

:'(

^^^^^^^^^

Jarryd "the bitch" Hayne after the 09 flogging we dished up.

stormsucks please kindly fu(k off and die.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

1999 wrote: :'(

^^^^^^^^^

Jarryd "the bitch" Hayne after the 09 flogging we dished up.

stormsucks please kindly fu(k off and die.
Hopefully of asscancer from Hayne giving him anal to much
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What a *lima lima lima duck* drama queen  :lol: