CAM SMITH OUT

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Has he played 5/8 or centre in the NRL? one game? i think he was just Orfords damned capable shadow
during his time waiting to debut,if im right which would be luck id guess he played his 1st NRL level game
in HALFBACK  round 1 2006
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CaptainKlutz wrote:
The Eagle wrote: Im kinda happy he gets to spend some time with Smith
his only played 80 minutes since round 3

Im at a loss however why ud have a backup halfback?
is he going to hooker at 50-60 minutes or?
Cronk stated out 5/8 and Centre in the Storm FG squad.

Shows you don't know too much past a couple of years.

Actually he started those positions in reserve grade..when he started playing for us he played hooker off the bench but cronk only got 10-15 mins per game..he played most of his career at 5/8th for the devils but also spent some time in hooker and centre.

Also Eagle you can't compare Orford to Cronk...orford was so crap under pressure and went missing in 50% of the games he played...cronk is miles ahead of him in temr s or comporue and work ethihc..ox just had a lot more natural talent.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

So if Ballins sucking the collective bag Cronk will replace him
its not the end of the world for QLD that Smith aint in,Ballin would be a shoe in without Smith around

Orford only went missing once during my time watching him (that homosexual night,40-12...)
Bad long kicks and brilliant short kicks,his mopping up in england
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thunder, how can you say that Ballin is cocky and dishonest?? Reality check - Friend is also under Smith's shadow. And at least Ballin doesn't whinge all the f**king time. Or play for the scummy Titans.

Eagle - he debuted in 2004 and played 13 games, 12 of them off the bench. He played 20 games in 2005, 11 off the bench. Cooper's just a good utility as he is a halfback.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

ahhh i was wrong,i assumed because i heard things like "Melbourne have NO CHANCE without Orford and who the *lima lima lima duck* is Cooper Cronk?"
media is crap but i back him to replace Ballin unless QLD have a halfs issue

Either way it wont be a good night for me.....front row halfway line seats lol
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

his mopping up in england
  :?

ESL Ladder - I guess 8 wins 5 losses & a draw is 'mopping up' from 14 games  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The only thing orford will be mopping up in England is the opposition dressing rooms..after choking and handing them the victory :)

Seriously tho had all the natural talent to be the best halfback going around but he just wasnt' much of a thinker...he has trouble executing a game plan but is one of the best individual players I guess you could say... he is a smarter version of chris sandow...all the talent but at the end of his caree he will have more regrets than positives
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wash your mouth out!!!,Never say Orfords name in the same sentence as Sandow!!!
Jesus Titty *lima lima lima duck* Christ i hope souths never realise how shit Sandow actually is!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote: ahhh i was wrong,i assumed because i heard things like "Melbourne have NO CHANCE without Orford and who the *lima lima lima duck* is Cooper Cronk?"

Front row seats my ass,610!!! i got a major screwjob here! im in teh rafterz!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote:
The Eagle wrote: ahhh i was wrong,i assumed because i heard things like "Melbourne have NO CHANCE without Orford and who the *lima lima lima duck* is Cooper Cronk?"

Front row seats my ass,610!!! i got a major screwjob here! im in teh rafterz!
Just enjoy the game, and don't forget to report back to us ;D

On topic, Cam was on SEN Storm Hr last night and said he'll be back for the Parramatta Game.
If I was him, I would have waited another week... ;-)
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Parramatta.....with theyre retarded fans....prepare for hell Smith,someone should bomb theyre official fan day next year
and make sure they dont get the players,i had to tell a few to frame the *lima lima lima duck* backpage the other week and laminate it
so they can show theyre grandkids that parra have beaten the best atleast once in theyre pathetic existance,because
it wont happen again!
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote: Wash your mouth out!!!,Never say Orfords name in the same sentence as Sandow!!!
Jesus Titty *lima lima lima duck* Christ i hope souths never realise how shit Sandow actually is!

Well Sandow is only young so maybe one day he will get it right..I mean he has time on his side...Orford on the other hand is at the end of his career which so many predicted big things from and he has failed to deliver for most of it...I mean if anything it might be insulting to Sandow to compare him to Orford a few years down the track...Anyway Clean up on Isle 3..some get Orford...
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

just listening to the SEN storm hour and cam smith talking

he said said if he played he would be out for a while for the storm for THEIR season

am i reading to much into that
Last edited by sallymay on Thu May 27, 2010 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

that doesn't make any sense...can you explain it in english please
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

QLD didnt really lose anything without Smith,didnt really miss him at all
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler