ANZAC Family pass pulled!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Noa Nandruku wrote: Hoepfully theres no stuff-ups for this game. Chance of well over 30k for this game.
I highly doubt we'll get that many (though I'd love to be proven wrong) there will be many people still peeved about the debacle with ticketing from the Good Friday game and that will put them off.
Also for families with kids it's a pain to be out on a school night, or having after school activities (such as my kids with karate lessons).
We'll see on Monday though  ;-)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: Hoepfully theres no stuff-ups for this game. Chance of well over 30k for this game.
I highly doubt we'll get that many (though I'd love to be proven wrong) there will be many people still peeved about the debacle with ticketing from the Good Friday game and that will put them off.
Also for families with kids it's a pain to be out on a school night, or having after school activities (such as my kids with karate lessons).
Will be a small crowd if they come on Monday, its on the Sunday, public holiday the next day
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Noa Nandruku wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Will be a small crowd if they come on Monday, its on the Sunday, public holiday the next day
Ahhh, please excuse the blonde moment  ;-)

Storm v Warriors is always a blockbuster game and we definitely should get a big crowd - agree there.
Hopefully the admin will open ALL ticket boxes and gates for this game to enable a smooth entry for everyone.  Funny how AFL games get so many more attending their games and there's not normally a problem with entry - maybe our supporters are too used to small queues and not having to wait for more than 5 - 10 minutes to get tickets   ;-) :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!