Positive Storm in the media

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I would say Kearns would be my first choice, but if it means getting Orford to sign for another three years, I'd be happy with Ox at the helm. I do think Cam is a captain of the future, I just don't want him burdened with it while his game is still evolving. Remember, he's not playing the full 80 mins at the moment.
*Champagne football*
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Give Kearns the captaincy and Cam the vice-captaincy. Then in 2006 give Cam the captaincy, not sure who gets the VC that year.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

on teh sunday footy show slater talked about how in school he wasnt really fast..and it wasnt untill age 17 that he found his pace..."i was never the fastest on the footy team when i was young..i dont know where that pace come from"

they talked about how he drove 2 hours to go to a trial for norths and played late that night.
..bellamy talked about how normally kids with this much talent are picked up early on and put into a "system"..yet billy was never picked up,untill the trial for norths.

bellamy talked about how fit slater was..saying that he was one of the fittest players he had EVER seen...at training his areobic trianing was awesome..and bellamy was surprised at how good slater had trained and how much he put into trianing.

they then talked about slater and his SOO appreacnes..they talked about "that try"...then talked about when he had gone home to innisvail{spelling} that he was so surprised at the media and fan attention that he got,then talked about that if he had been walking around melbourne for a few weeks noone would recognise him..because it is a afl mad city .

and thats about it.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

thanks stormer
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]