GI has a suspected fractured jaw

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
thunder
Squall
Squall

Noa Nandruku wrote:
Storm Spirit wrote: maybe quinny to centre with chambers (not tomane)...although tomane to centre with chambers out does sound appealing.

bellamy won't drop chambers though, particularly as his defense has tightened up "marginally" over the last 5 - 6 weeks
Honestly I cant take people seriously when they say drop will for joe and use defence as a reason. Joe is along way behind Will when it comes to defence.
Seriously, Noa - are you Chambers himself under a pseudonym?
Chambers had the Storm's highest error rate v the Tigers and had he passed on a couple of his runs down the wing, we would have scored on each occassion. He is hopeless!
Turner, Quinn, Tomane are all heaps better than Chambers - His defence is a joke and his runs are always ill advised and completely self centred! He needs to be dropped , never to be seen again in a Storm jersey!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

No matter what Chambers does now it looks as though he is going to cop it here.

He played probably his best game on the weekend and has been pretty good in the last few weeks.

Give Will a break, he is doing something right, has played every game this season
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bullets wrote: No matter what Chambers does now it looks as though he is going to cop it here.

He played probably his best game on the weekend and has been pretty good in the last few weeks.

Give Will a break, he is doing something right, has played every game this season
excellent post bullets. Will had the same error rate as Sika, had 6 tb, look dangerous everytime he ran the ball and kept imo the 3rd best center in the game pretty quiet. Honestly go suggest to Craig that Will is crap and is awful defensively and watch him blanche

And klutzy, harden up. I was a bit harsh on Bellamy but I was livid earlier.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

singlemalt wrote: Just saw Stuart on the news claiming its a travesty that Barrett will miss two games - he reckons that suspensions in Origin should be served on origin matches.

What a bloody tool.
I was thinking it should have been two home/away games and an Origin game.

As for Wil Chambers - my only problem with him is that he won't pass the freaking ball!!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Will's improving, I just wish he was a little heavier.
Tomane at centre would be disastrous, half of his attempts on the wing are bad misses!
I say quinn to centre best option
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote:
Bullets wrote: No matter what Chambers does now it looks as though he is going to cop it here.

excellent post bullets. Will had the same error rate as Sika, had 6 tb, look dangerous everytime he ran the ball and kept imo the 3rd best center in the game pretty quiet. Honestly go suggest to Craig that Will is crap and is awful defensively and watch him blanche

bit harsh?????? :lol:

What you posted was complete and utter drivell and it had to be pointed out.

Just as you constant Geyer bashings early last year leaving  egg on your face.

btw Geyer on last years form > Chambers any time.

Thanks ;)
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

singlemalt wrote: Just saw Stuart on the news claiming its a travesty that Barrett will miss two games - he reckons that suspensions in Origin should be served on origin matches.

What a bloody tool.
Maybe the injuries suffered by cheap shots in origin should only be served in origin too then hey??  Stuart = tool!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CaptainKlutz wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote:

bit harsh?????? :lol:

What you posted was complete and utter drivell and it had to be pointed out.

Just as you constant Geyer bashings early last year leaving  egg on your face.

btw Geyer on last years form > Chambers any time.

Thanks ;)
Nah, Geyer was aneamic last year..And I didnt bash geyer , just didnt think he was up to first grade standard anymore
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

CaptainKlutz wrote: btw Geyer on last years form > Chambers any time.
Totally have to agree with you on this. And Boofa wasn't just limited to playing wing/centre.