Round 15 Storm vs Cowboys

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

The NRL would have told the refs to crack down on Strom because of what Flanagan said the week before. The NRL are very good at stepping in when people made noise. Also, it was Storm v Cowboys, if it was two Sydney clubs and the referees were that bad the media would have still been talking about it. But not one mention of the bad performance by Cummins.

With regard to the restart interference, that is a professional penalty and the player should have been sin binned. The callers on television, radio and on line all called as one at the time. I wonder if that was a player in a purple jersey what would have happened.
Storm2016
Squall
Squall

And Green is another whinger, remember him before the finals last year

No doubt he would of made some noise behind closed doors.
Bullucked
Monsoon
Monsoon

Mattpoet wrote:If they investigate Bellamy, they need to investigate Cummins to. Check if he had money on the game, I would not be the least bit shocked if he did.
I would be VERY SHOCKED, not if he had money on it, but if he put the money on it himself or in his own name or betting account. I find it hard to believe anybody would be that stupid.

As for Flanagan and Green making noises at pressers and referees reacting, it's an old art form, one to which all codes conspire. It both disappoints and please me that our coach doesn't seem to stoop to those levels. (Or maybe I just don't hear about it)