2007 Memberships

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Got our caps today.  Pretty much the same as last year except no white/silver (?) lightning bolts and on the back it says "10 years strong".  Oh and they're the same pink more than purple colour as last year  :x
lotti

the nomral hats are sorta better, my nephew's membership also came today, they also resent my mum's, my dad's and my niece's memberships.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The hats are a lovely shade of pink, aren't they?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

WTF?? PINK!!???!!????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

didn't get mine yet, so don't know about the colour, I am concerned by the mentions of pink though!!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Got a pleasant surprise yesterday when my cousin's memberships turned up in the mail. Bought them Friday, arrived on Wednesday! Oh if only that could happen in January / February! :)

Still - good service considering even the club was telling me on Monday to pick up the memberships at the game!
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Well it's not exactly like this.

But it definitely isn't this either!

Hmmm just previewed before I posted and it probably is like this.

Think the purple on the guys' training jerseys not purple as in a dark purple.  Oh I dunno ... just wait till you get yours and you'll see what I mean  :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Haven't got ours yet............. hopefully tomorrow - maybe............
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just got our caps - very plain looking  :?
Only the logo (the 10 year one), Member 2007 under it and the '10 years strong' at the back like jelly said..............
Very yukky purple - I won't wear it anyway but even so ........... very ordinary :icon_frown:
lotti

for those that don't have the hats yet, the one on the left is I think this year's supporters cap.  Image
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Tigger wrote: Just got our caps - very plain looking  :?
You call that plain looking you should see the ones they gave Bulldogs members ... I've always said that colour no matter how bad is better than white.
That purple and goald trim looks simple and effective and some writing at the back would be better than nothing.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Christa - the one on the right of the pic is the members cap - no trimming at all - very plain  :(
Just a logo and '10 years strong' at the back.
Don't matter anyway - that's the ones we got and that's what we have ......... like I said before, I'm not gunna be wearing mine anyway  ;-)
lotti

what Tigger said and they've got some logos on the back, I even said in my post that the one on the left was the supporters one.
riccardo7
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

No cap for me yet, but I did see some at the last home game and wasn't exactly impressed with the colour and style. The last two years the membership lanyard has also been darn near impossible to wear, it is very large and heavy, has anyone else noticed a problem?

On the positive side the badge has been changed to a proper pin badge, those stick one break far too much for my liking.

Comparing with the crap effort I've seen from several AFL teams (including my own) we've done a pretty good job, but there is room to improve, definately.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i457067_stormbanner2.jpg[/img][/url]
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Still waiting on my cap.  Not that I'm in a hurry to get it, but just wanted to know if anyone else is still waiting?

Is anyone else here a premium member?  I would like to find out when the Movie night is on that is part of the membership.......