NSW Cup/QLD Cup 2013

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wow Mahe is dropped to QCup
1. Eddie Tautali 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Junior Sa'u 4. Shane Neumann 5. Ryan Pooley 6. Cody Walker 7. Ben Hampton 8. Steven Thorpe 9. Tom Butterfield 10. Mitch Garbutt 11. Adam Marr 12. Matthew Zgrajewski 13. Dane Hogan
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oops sorry didn't see your post
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Glasby not named either. So he'll be on the bench with the big boys this week then.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Extras will be there as cover you would think
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Half time of NSW Cup Sharks 4 Mounties 0. Try scored by Daniel Moroko. Chad Townsend off early with a wrist injury.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Full time Sharks 10 Mounties 0 Siosaia Vave scored a try in the second half. Tries: Moroko and Vave. Goal: Stapleton.

13 wins in a row by the Sharks.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Big win by the Easts Tigers yesterday, defeating Wynnum Manly 55 to 6.

Easts Tries: Junior Sa'u 4, Cody Walker 3, Shane Neumann, Ben Hampton, Tom Butterfield Goals: Cody Walker 7 Field goal: Ben Hampton
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Anyone see Garbutt's kick return setting up Junior Sa'u for a try? AWESOME!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Keep it up and he will be in first grade soon
Just noticed it was Mahe who dropped the ball to create the oppositions first try

https://www.youtube.com/embed/mVWL7PemH6k
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gee Whiz that was horrible from Mahe. Not sure why he wants to take a speccy every time a bomb goes up to him. Can't see him coming back into first grade if he keeps that up.

What a run by Garbutt off the kickoff. Would prefer that over what Norrie gives us any day.

Also that Cody Walker has impressed me every time I've seen him play. Surprised no NRL club has picked him up yet.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Garbutt's run was awesome. He made two other offloads that resulted in tries. Cody Walker has also impressed me too, I think he has had stints at Titans (Under 20s) and Panthers. With Gaz leaving we need an extra half I'd be happy to fill that gap with Walker at a cheap price. By saying that I am not saying he should jump Ben and Matt as Gaz's replacement in NRL team.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

garbutts run was brilliant! he did some good lead up work to trys as well. would we have the biggest prop rotation if garbutt took norries spot? bromwich ryles mcclean garbutt all 114+ by the looks of them
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storming wrote:garbutts run was brilliant! he did some good lead up work to trys as well. would we have the biggest prop rotation if garbutt took norries spot? bromwich ryles mcclean garbutt all 114+ by the looks of them
Junior Moors looks pretty big too.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Easts Tigers v CQ Capras is live on Nine Brisbane at 2pm on Sunday. The perfect arvo if you are a Storm fan in Brisbane on Sunday watch some of our youngsters run around for Easts and then watch the Storm game. Easts game will be replayed on Fox next week.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh really ? Sweet, cheers for letting us know, Scooter.