Anyone posting results of Storm v Tits?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hello Everyone!

I'm still standing!!! Lol!! :) :)

I drove for about 18 hours over the weekend so feeling rather tired! Up to Coffs, then to Grafton for work related activities for most of Sunday and then on the road again arriving back in Sydney after midnight Sunday!! :)

BUT it was soooo worth it! I left Mr Tool in no doubt what I thought of him, and told him also that he can share a berth with Fitzy on the ship I am sending out to sea to scuttle!! :) :)

We saw Jake, he was so excited to see us!! :) and the boys what can I say DJ( Mr have a chat) must have talked to us for at least 20 minutes, Hoffy when I said was he surprised to see us, fired back laughing saying nothing we do would surprise him!! :) :)

and "naughty boy" Cam, that is why he had a shaved head- late for training, roll the dice , scored a shaved head as punishment! :) :) Cam was mighty impressed to know that I have him in my hallway ( Dally M framed memorabillia) and I told him I want the daily double this year, he cracked up and said that would be really good wouldn't it?
Some dumb piece asked his name??? I told her he is the Dally Player of the Year and she still didn't get it????what the???

Titantics couldn't organise a chook raffle the back of Bourke, by 7.30pm all food gone and very little drinks, and this is with the knowledge of tix sales as all pre sold none at the gates???!!!

Took half an hour to get in the gate, water and soft drinks were getting confiscated but they didn't get ours as I pointed out the website stated these were allowed!

The crowd had a mexican wave going for about 1o minutes, then we decided enough was enough and started chanting our Melbourne Storm ditties, that shut them up and fired the boys up, 3 tries in less than 10 minutes!! :) even the ground announcer was encouraging us!! not that we needed it.

Stormboy had a brilliant idea, buy extra programs as the Titanics won't be around long and ebay looking good!! :) :)

Well I better get some sleep, back to the zoo tomorrow also known as work, talk soon. and for those who have not seen my earlier post, Stormboy and I unfortunately won't be at the next 2 trials as we have weddings to go to ( I thought I had trained my friends not to do that in the footy season, but obviously they forgot about the trials!!! :) :) BUT we will be in Canberra round 2 bring it on!!! :) :)

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :) :) :)
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!