Black list of pubs in Melbourne that treat Storm fans like rubbish

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hi guys I thought I would start a black list of pubs in Melbourne that treat Storm fans and rugby league fans like rubbish. I think we should all not support these pubs and even when it comes to our AFL teams stay away from them to teach them a lesson. My idea for this wass sparked b our treatment when we went to a pub on Saturday night and were treated badly so for that this pub will go at the top of the black list

Elsternwick hotel

I went there with 5 mates to watch storm v Bulldogs on Saturday night. The pub was very quite but despite us asking n icely they refused to put the game on for us. The manager then told us that we're in Victoria and to follow AFL and because he'd never seen us before he would not put the game on for us. I then informed this guy that I followed AFL and was new to the area and I would not be coming to watch my AFL team there. Wethen left the pub and headed elsewhere. I urge all Storm supporters to not give any business to this pub until they show us a bit more respect.
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Mikey wrote: The manager then told us that we're in Victoria and to follow AFL and because he'd never seen us before he would not put the game on for us.
Geez what a tosser.
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bullets wrote:
Mikey wrote: The manager then told us that we're in Victoria and to follow AFL and because he'd never seen us before he would not put the game on for us.
Geez what a tosser.
Sounds like some I spoke to when phoning Ch.9/